Avion Knight and Spell Tracer silhouettes are fake. Do not consider them to be legitimate.
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Nasod Drones, Nasod Spears|
Eve > Code: Exotic > Code: Nemesis
9 November 2011
November 23rd, 2011
15 February 2012
Die you commoner!
As Code Exotic, Eve becomes adept with various forms of Nasod weaponry. With weapons ranging from a rocket launcher to an explosive whip, her true power lies within her proficiency with Nasod spearing techniques. With her restricted Queen's Throne, Eve gains exceptional mobility and increased melee capability, while maintaining her sanity. The warrior Queen obtains a multitude of situational skills as she advances.
Eve continues to follow the red-haired boy, but it soon becomes a challenge. The enemies only get tougher the further she travels and she has nearly reached her limit. Eve is no combat unit and her controlled battle units, Moby and Remy, are nearing the threshold as well. A hidden code that is yet to be activated lies deep within the structure of her programming. The code 'Exotic' was used to initiate a destructive battle type unit during the ancient war. However, the war was short-lived and it was left incomplete. The risk of activating the code is high as the outcome is unknown. One day, Eve becomes desperate for power and activates the code. The queen of destruction arises.
First Class Advancement
Eve is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
After completing the Another Code quest chain, Eve can decide between advancing as Code: Exotic or Code: Architecture or Code: Electra.
- Collect 1 drop from 'Wally's Guardian' monsters in 2-5 on any difficulty.
- Collect 1 drop from Wally No. 8 in 2-5 on Hard difficulty or higher.
- Collect 'Repair Wrench' from 'Little Soldier' monsters in 2-5 on Hard difficulty or higher.
- Clear 2-5 on Very Hard (☆☆☆) mode within 15 minutes.
| Spear Riser
Eve does her normal three-hit combo, she then summons out four Nasod spears that rise up around her, launching the enemy into the air. Both side of the spears can potentially hit a target.
| Spear Dasher
An upgrade from Eve's normal dash attack, Eve summons out two small spears and then
Able to execute skills straight away after the last hit.
| Spear Launcher
Eve sends out an Electron Ball sending the opponent into the air, she then casts four Nasod Spears to pierce the enemy in mid-air. (Expert Exotic users can repeatedly loop this combo)
- In one of Code: Exotic's winning poses, instead of hugging her white Nasod Drone, she hugs her Black one.
- When in Eve's Base Job, she hugs the white Nasod Drone, instead of the black one.
- Code: Exotic's attacks involve augmenting her Nasod Drones with spears that deal Magical damage, not Physical.
- The code Eve uses to unlock Code: Exotic is a restricted version of Q-Proto_00's code.
- Code: Exotic's promotional drones and Shelling Guardian's promotional cannon are the only promotional costumes that have visual effects.