|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil|
|Weapon||Bow, Martial Arts|
|Class Tree||Rena > Combat Ranger > Wind Sneaker|
Voyageuse du Vent
Dama dos Ventos
Corritrice del Vento
17 December 2009
July 20th, 2011
Shall we start~?
Advancing further in her martial arts, Rena later learns new skills and methods to help make her kicks more effective. One of her main skills is that Rena can enhance her legs by imbuing the power of mana in them, making her kicks even more dangerous. Also having a close tie with Nature, Rena can call upon their powers to increase her defense and resistance. Rena, a Wind Sneaker, makes use out of the most simplistic attack, chaining it to an almost-endless combo.
Practicing her martial arts, Rena decides to take her skills to the next level. By infusing her legs with the power of nature, she is now able to increase the power of her kicks by a huge amount. Increasing her speed, she is now able to launch sneak attacks at the enemy, giving her the title, Wind Sneaker!
Second Class Advancement
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 7 drops from any of the Nasods monsters throughout the Altera region.
- Defeat King Nasod (Boss) 5 times in 4-6 on any difficulty.
- Speak with Allegro in Peita
- Eliminate 100 Stone Golems throughout the Peita region.
- Recommended X-3 Very Hard Mode due to there 14 Golems(Long path) there.
- Wind Sneaker PVP by MeiBunnys'
- Combo Video by 'シート雲 座雲'
- PvP Gameplay by 'Arucia McQueen'
- 6-7 Magic of Splendor run by 'catmilkcocoa'
- Unlike Grand Archer, Wind Sneaker's promotional bow is changed to a crossbow which is able to be mounted on her hand.
- Night Watcher share the same crossbow concept.
- Wind Sneaker is the only class that can heal allies, using the Airelinna - Nymph(Arielinna) skill.