|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|| [Hyper Active] Construct Nasod cubes that follow you and attack enemies in the vicinity. If the cube HP reaches 0 or if you press the skill key again, all energy will be discharged in one final attack.
The stats of the cube correspond to your own.
| Requires 1 El's Essence (Item)
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Skill Requirement|
|Mastermind||65||79||Ultimate Skill Quest|
|Required Level||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown||Item Usage|
|Summon Hit||Apocalypse||Summon Hit||Apocalypse|
|Plasma Missile||Neutron Burst||Shockwave||Final Skill||Plasma Missile||Neutron Burst||Shockwave||Final Skill|
|65||948%||569%||455%||2728% → 682%||1137%||6||4||4||1||10||60 Seconds||300 MP||180 Seconds||x1|
|[Enhanced] 79||1137%||683%||546%||3273% → 818%||1364%|
Tips and Details
- [Enhanced] Apocalypse can deal a total of 20,462% Physical Damage if summoned and dismissed right away, dealing the 4th highest Physical Damage of all Hyper Actives in the game.
- Letting it attack and time out normally makes this the most powerful skill in the game by far.
- Like any NPC Summon, the cube will automatically teleport to Add if it's too far away and will attack automatically when a target is in range. Attacks include:
- Plasma Missile: fires four needle-like shots that home in on an enemy and explode on contact.
- Neutron Bomb: sends a cube that homes in on a target then detonates with a multi-hit burst.
- This move can target reactor objects, like doors or boxes.
- This attack appears to be able to drag enemies into it before exploding.
- Can break attack of some boss.
- Shockwave: fires a single beam similar to Panzer Buster.
- In PvE, enemies will focus on attacking Apocalypse instead of Add.
- In PvP, Apocalypse will prioritize the enemy attacking Add for its attack target.
- Cooldown will activate as soon as Apocalypse is summoned. If one uses it and lets it attack for the entire duration without dismissal, there will only be 120 seconds of cooldown when the summon runs out of time.
- Apocalypse's attacks are all very lag-sensitive. If used on a dungeon with a lagging leader, its animations will constantly lag and its dismissal attack might end before it deals any damage whatsoever.
- The animation of Apocalypse can be bugged by skills such as Airelinna or by title effects such as The Children of the Wind.
- 11/13/2014 KR
- Increased damage reduction for a Shockwave's attack on targets further away.
- 09/24/2015 KR
- Fixed skill image looking like Stardust Shower.
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Fixed issue where lasting infinitely when changing skill in the skill slot.