|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 日本語 • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|小侠 (Little Xia)|
|Name||Ara Haan (Chinese: 韓艾拉; pinyin: Hán Àilā)|
|Class||小侠 (Little Xia)|
|Weapon||Spear, Haan-family Techniques|
|Height||168 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Class Tree||Little Xia (小侠) > Little Hsien (小仙) > Sakra Devanam (帝天)
Little Xia (小侠) > Little Devil (小魔) > Yama Raja (冥王)
Little Xia (小侠) > Little Specter (小妖) > Asura (修羅)
|Voice Actors|| 여민정 Yeo Min Jeong
佐藤 聡美 Satomi Satō
Old Portrait: Sando
Skill Cutin: Sando
|Release Date|| 20 December 2012
24 July 2013
December 18th, 2013
18 December 2013
19 December 2013
8 July 2014
Until I face my brother again... I cannot give up!
Ara is a skilled martial artist who uses a spear. She is a highly versatile character, with extremely long melee attack range, as well as superior attack speed and mobility. Having an air-dash in addition to the double jump, Ara's aerial mobility rivals that of Eve, who is known for having remarkable overall movement freedom. Her range also allows her to catch enemies in her combos from a safe distance, and even hit enemies behind, above, and below her easily. Ara also has a unique trait that separates her from the others; the "Spirit Energy" she uses, which can be used as a substitute for MP.
- Main Article: Power of Eun
Ara has a special system called Spirit Energy. Ara's Awakening is similar to that of Chung's Freiturnier in that 3 awakening beads will bring on a change in appearance. In Ara's case, she gains the tails of a 9-tailed fox, and white hair.
- Main Article: A burning village
Ara Hann was born in the Northern Empire of the Fluone Continent.
Ara's brother Aren became corrupted by the Dark El and destroyed his own village and people as well as his family. With the help of Eun, Ara embarked on a journey to find her brother and bring him back. However, Eun also has an ulterior motive to undo the seal in which she has been captive.
First Class Advancement
Ara is required to be Lv 15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Clear 2-4 Hard mode or higher at B rank or higher.
- Collect 2 Mechanical Steel from Nasod Banthus at 2-3 in any mode.
- Clear 2-2 Hard mode or higher 2 times.
- Clear 2-5 Hard mode or higher at B rank or higher.
After completing the Little Xia quest chain, Ara can decide between advancing as Little Hsien, Little Devil or Little Specter.
Click job names below to see what must be done after advancing to Little Xia.
|Basic Z combo involving = Stab -> Pull -> Stab(x2) -> Spin(x3)(KD).|
|Z combo involving = Stab -> Pull, followed by a ground smash(KU) and backflip.|
|Z combo involving = Stab -> Pull -> Stab(x2) -> Spear Charge(HOLD) -> Charged Stab.|
| Basic X combo involving = Spin -> Spin -> Spin(Stoic) -> Spin ~ Spin (Max x3).
| X combo involving = Spin -> Spin -> Stab(Pull) -> Ground Slam.
|Single jump Upper-swing that does not knocks targets up.|
|Single jump Uppercut that knocks targets up.|
|After/While running, Stab(x2) -> (HOLD) Stab x3(KD).|
| After/While running, Ground Slam.
|After/While air jump, Swing -> Swing ->Swing(KD).|
|After/While air jump, stab the target's legs and pull herself behind targets.|
|Recovery /||Slash back and forth with her spear, knocking down targets.|
- KR trailer by 'KOG'
- NA trailer by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Cosplay Reveal by 'KOG'
- Combo Tutorial by 'ANDT01345'
Backstory of Ara in comic format.
Translated Version Click Here
- Ara officially joins the main cast after the Hall of Water story quest [Dungeon] Water Priestess Rescue.
- Eun is based off the Nine-tailed fox, a species of creature depicted in the Shan Hai Jing as having the voice of a human infant. It can be eaten by humans, and those who eat it will be protected from evil.
- Ara's full name, Ara Haan, was probably based on the term "Arhat" (or "Arahant"), from the Buddhism, that means: "one who is worthy", "a perfected person who has attained nirvana"
- Ara is from the village of Fahrmann, in the Xin Empire located in the Northern Fluone continent. This region has not currently been explored during the main story with the exception of the Raid Fahrmann's Peak.
- Ran, the main antagonist during the events of Hamel, was once known as Aren Haan and is Ara's older brother.
- Ara is the only character that does not speak her skill names in English when using skills. Instead, she says various phrases in the language of the server you are on.
- Ara is the first character to have a different color outline or show of motion when attacking (Her outline is yellow, while all the other characters' outlines are blue).
- Ara's design is influenced by Eastern culture and religion. This makes her job names to be written in Chinese in the Korean server.
- Ara's base job name; 小侠(Little Xia), means is a person who is young and brave/chivalrous in English.
- Interestingly, her base and 1st class portrays her as having 8 tails in her Celestial Fox form, while her 2nd classes portray her having 7.
- Ara can be very clumsy and often makes mistakes.
- Like Aisha, she's afraid of insects.
- She seems to be bad at dancing.
- In Chung's item description for Crayon Pop avatar (8/29/13) it says, "Ara! That's not how you dance!" while Ara's avatar description says "T..This dance is too hard. But I won't give up!"
- This may be a result of clumsiness as one art shows her accidentally hitting Elsword with her spear's pole part.
- Ara wrote the skill note Shadow Spear Technique and True Moonlight Slash.
- Eun wrote the skill note Enhanced Self-Respect.
|South Korea||아라 한||Ara Haan|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||艾拉 · 韩||Ara Haan|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾拉 · 韩||Ara Haan|