|언어:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Dynamos, Nasod Armor, Dynamo Factory|
|Height||176 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||58 kg (127 lb)|
|Class Tree||Add > Arc Tracer > Mastermind|
|Release Date|| March 13th, 2014
29 September 2014
October 1st, 2014
29 October 2014
14 January 2015
14 January 2015
Kahahaha! This is it! It's perfection!
Arc Tracer is a challenging job specializing in long-range combat with high physical attack and defense. His passive skill Nasod Armor Mode - Transform allows combo extension and when Nasod Armor Mode - Transform is activated in DP mode, damage dealt using Nasod Armor combos increases according to the level of this passive skill. Add upgrades the AI of his Dynamos and gains the ability to summon Drones to assist him in battle through Dynamo Factory. Each Drone is unique and Add can switch to whatever Drone he needs to best fit the situation. In addition to Drones, Arc Tracer uses various mechanical weaponry, ranging from laser cannons to flying disks.
Add's research on how he could possibly go back in the past requires a great amount of El energy, and having to gather the resources himself is proving to be a pain. He takes a look at his Dynamos and decides he should pass on this annoying task to them.
“Tch, gathering El energy is so annoying.. it's such a chore..! I should fix up my Dynamos so it can do all the annoying tasks for me.”
Coincidentally, he catches news from Echo in Elder Village about a blueprint of an ancient skill. This skill makes useful mechanical assistants out of mere tools and puts the user in full control of them.
“This is an ancient schematic that my father found during his journey… I thought it could be some use to you… I'm not too interested in this kind of technology… and its too hard to implement… so… you want to try researching this instead?” Echo said to Add.
Add got right to work on this research with Echo, and in time, he achieves the perfect solution. Add continues his adventures to collect more El energy, as his new Dynamos making the task much easier.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Tracer quest chain, Add can decide between advancing as a Psychic Tracer, an Arc Tracer, or a Time Tracer.
Arc Tracer can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Arc Harddisk.
- Collect 4 drops from Bats in 2-2 on any difficulty.
- It would be easiest to just run 2-2 on Normal mode, kill the first 2 bats in only the first map of the stage, leave, and reenter until you get all 4.
- These drops are relatively easy to obtain in only a few runs.
- Collect 1 drop from Nasod Banthus in 2-3 on any difficulty.
- Collect 1 drop from Wally No. 8 on Hard Mode (☆☆) or above.
- Clear 2-5 on Very Hard (☆☆☆) 2 times.
NOTE: Nasod Armor combos are applicable only when Add is in Dynamo Configuration Mode. Nasod Armor combos will be activated after the normal combos. Combos affected can be seen here.
NOTE: Damage is calculated without Level 1 Nasod Armor Mode - Transform nor Awakening and is based on average physical and magical attack.
Electron Quake (Nasod Armor Combo)
After Nasod Armor Mode - Transform is activated, Add reinforces his fist with his Nasod Armor and executes 2 quick jabs followed by smashing the ground, releasing a traveling spike of electricity that damages the enemy and knocks them far away.
Electron Detonation (Nasod Armor Combo)
After Nasod Armor Mode - Transform is activated, Add reinforce his feet with his Nasod Armor and kicks the enemy away followed by tossing a tiny bomb that will attach to the target. The target will pull nearby enemies around it and Add will kick a electron shot to detonate it. If the bomb does not attack itself to a target, it will stop after flying a short distance and activate the pulling.
After Add rushes forward with his dynamos, he can either teleport behind the target and and kick them with electricity (>>ZXXX), or retreat and fire electrical bullets (>>Z<XXX).
- Arc Tracer is conceptually similar to Code: Architecture. This is shown as Add wearing more upscale white clothing and is further supported by him wearing far more elegant formal attire when job advancing.
- He also has an increased dependence on other entities to assist him in combat.
- Arc Tracer's design seems to based on cats, as shown his front coat pockets having triangle flaps on top of them to show as cat ears. The regular 'on' symbol that Add sports on his coat back pocket also have 2 triangles to show as cat ears.
- During the 'Electron Quake' punches, Add's attacks create triangles with the same design as the "cat-like" power on-symbols that appear on his coat. They only appear briefly, and are rather small, so your best shot at seeing them in detail is during the slow motion frames of a boss' defeat.
|South Korea||아크 트레이서||Arc Tracer|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||天啟追擊者||Apocalypse Tracker|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||弧光追踪者||Arc Tracer|
|Spain||Rastreador Autómata||Automaton Tracker|
|France||Maître de l'IA||AI Master|
|Italy||Tracciatore AI||AI Tracker|
|Poland||Władca Dronów||Drone Lord|
|United Kingdom||AI Tracker|
|Brazil||Rastreador Arquiteto||Architect Tracker|