|Language:||English • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active - Vitality] Elsword transcends his sword with a powerful aura and forcefully thrusts it into his targets, dealing damage. The aura is then kept for a period of time and it increases the overall range of his attacks|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost per Level||Alternative||Skill Requirement|
|Sword Knight||Lv. 20||40||3||Double Slash||Level 40 Layer Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Duration||Awaken Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||40||1771%||15 Seconds||+5 Seconds||300MP||32 Seconds|
|0.06 seconds||1.7 seconds||0 seconds||2.1 seconds|
Name: Enhanced Swordsmanship (강화된 검기의 운용법)
Description: Sword Aura changes shape. Initial stab and attacks done with the sword aura critical chance increased by 10%
Tips & Details
- Overall range is approximately four or five times longer than normal.
- The range boost applies to every attack and skill, actives and special actives alike as well. (Except for Stoic, Sonic Blade, meteor of Double Slash, Sandstorm, blast of Spiral Blast, Flame/Triple Geyser, and awakened energy burst of Unlimited Blade).
- The aura could have been cancelled all together if another Elsword used Counterattack as it was changed in NA at least.
- This trick still can be used against Type-H however.
- Extremely useful skill for both PvP and PvE, especially when Elsword gains extra MP from hits (Vitality passive, Concentrated Mana guild passive, Magic Necklace accessory from the Cash Shop, being in the state of Aura of Vitality, having a dark-elemented weapon and so on).
- A skill good for finishing, depleting health , or for just catching purposes, due to it dealing high initial damage/hit stun, and its advantage of increasing range.
- One should note that actives like Armor Break and Kick will have some range behind Elsword while the aura is on effect.
- The boss of 4-x, Alterasia Type-H can use Armageddon Blade, but in a green color and bigger, although it has less duration.
- This is the first skill that affects a character's weapon range.