|언어:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Staff, Spatial Magic|
|Height||159 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Class Tree||Aisha > Battle Magician > Dimension Witch|
|Release Date|| 15 December 2011
January 16th, 2013
16 January 2013
16 January 2013
This is pure magic to the highest level!
The Battle Magician is a melee specialist, excelling in close quarter combat. She has become proficient with her staff, performing more advanced combos over her other job class advancements. She is also able to send out magical piercing orbs. These orbs travel at slower speeds, dishing out multiple hits while simultaneously piercing their targets (their active length of time is the same as to a fireball; the slower speed equates to shorter effective range).
A young mage who is skilled beyond her years, Aisha faces what is undoubtedly a magician's worst nightmare. She has come across a mysterious ring that absorbed most of her powers and quickly vanished into thin air.
On her wise mentor's bidding, Aisha goes on a quest to recover the power of the El and regain her magical skills in the process. Before she embarks on her journey, she receives a magical pendant from her mentor. As she slowly rebuilds her abilities, the pendant reacts to her magic, intensifying her power for short phases.
The pendant's force enables Aisha to utilize magic in its pure form, allowing her to send out piercing magical orbs and deal great physical and magical damage. She gains mastery of close-combat attacks, earning her the name Battle Magician.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Magician quest chain, Aisha can decide between advancing as High Magician, Dark Magician or Battle Magician.
Battle Magician can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Battle Magician's Lost Memory.
- Speak to Hoffman in Elder.
- Collect Magic pendant from William Phoru (Boss) from 2-4 on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
- Eliminate 5 Wally Guardians, 9 Little Soldiers, and Wally No.8 (Boss) on 2-5 at any difficulty.
- Complete 2-5 on Very Hard (☆☆☆).
| Magical Thrust
After smacking the enemy while running, teleports above them and do a quick lunge and lets out a magical field blast which launches enemies into the air.
| Starball (NA Only)
Places the original combo. Instead of firing a 2 fireball, now fires a single star ball pierces enemies while consecutively deal damage. The orb does not knockdown and is slower then a normal fireball. Star balls can be absorbed/reflected.
| Midair Star-warp (KR Only)
After creating a magic circle in midair, instantly warp down and warp the area infront to pull enemies in.
Battle Magician's accessory, Magician's Wish.
A spike that appears at the tip of her staff after you have learned Magical Makeup.
- Battle Magician's skills' concept is that they utilize the elements of time and space.
- Guillotine Press uses space magic to make her feet heavy and uses time magic to accelerate her stomps. Magical Makeup uses time magic to accelerate her body growth to a older body with more magical capability. Super Nova distorts and accelerate the area, ripping everything inside. Energy Spurt uses space magic to compress and detonate the area.
- The Battle Pendant behaves like Chung's "Freiturnier", hence Magical Makeup providing Aisha with her job avatar.
- According to the Dimension Witch Transform Comic, Aisha gains her 'Magical Girl Personality' from the battle pendant, and it happens against her will.