|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost per Level||Alternative||Skill Requirement|
|High Magician||Lv. 20||40||3||Blaze Step||Level 40 Layer Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Freeze Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Ice Field||Ice Shards (Normal)||Ice Shards (Noted)|
|1||40||295%||1||12||16||3 Seconds||250 MP||13 Seconds|
|PvP Damage Modifier||MP Gain per Hit||Invincibility Interval|
|0.75||?? MP||?? MP||?? Seconds|
Magicians always have a cold hearted mind, actually it's not that difficult to stay cool headed. All you need to do is objectify every fact and observe yourself as a third party person. Ah...was it too difficult? - Helen
Name: Cold Mindset / (차가운 마음가짐)
Description: Icicle count increased by 4.
Tips and Details
- The initial hit will deal as much damage as a shard, for a max of 13 hits (17 if noted).
- The shards pierce everything on their way until they hit the ground.
- Each individual shard will also freeze enemies, resetting the duration. Consequentially, the average freeze time is closer to 6 seconds.
- Extremely useful in parties, as it hits the whole screen and freezing stops the mobs from attacking or being knocked-down.
- The freeze can also be used to delay or even bypass any problematic or time-consuming patterns (ex. Kelaino's special attack, or Nasod Inspector's shields), creating a window for you and your party to quickly defeat a boss with very little trouble.
- Prolong the effect by following up with a memorized Blizzard Shower.
- The ice shards will spawn and fall randomly in a great distance, so getting the full damage from this skill is difficult.
- On large enemies, however, connecting most or all of the hits for heavy damage is fairly easy (ex. against Avalanche, Bone Dragon, Eltrion, Drabaki, and others).
- Be cautious when using this skill during certain enemies' attacks such as Uno Hound's Double Lariat because it has been known to freeze attacks mid-animation, causing the damage to be drawn out for the length of the freeze.
- If used against a target with around 300 Water resistance or more, it is very difficult to get anymore than the first hit from the aura that is released. The target will fall faster than the icicles falling down.
- The monster from Hamel "Iz" uses a similar version of the ice field.
- Blizzard Shower gets slightly modified with the new field update. The shards are dispersed more evenly and the freeze affect can't be prolonged by using other skills or awakening.
- 01/17/2013 KR
- Now generates an ice field when casted, freezing enemies in range before launching the skill.
- The field deals the same amount of damage as 1 shard of ice.
- 06/27/2013 KR
- MP consumed from 225MP to 250MP.
|South Korea||???||Blizzard Shower|
|Taiwan & Hong Kong (Traditional Chinese)||絕對零度||Absolute Zero|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||暴风雪||Blizzard|
|Italy||Chicco di grandine||Hail Grain|
|High Magician Skills|