Your name is... "Ainchase Ishmael".
- Ain: The place of Gods, which humans call heaven. In heaven, I was created by the calling of Goddess Ishmael.
- Ishmael: It is time. As my emissary, restore the power of El.
- Ain: The El is an essential source of life the Goddess gifted Elrios. When the Sun and Moon became one, and darkness fell upon Elrios, human civilization spread the released El energy. But the energy from the unstable El gradually faded away. Under the orders of Goddess, I came down to Elrios to restore the weakened El. This is my mission and the reason of my existence, as the Goddess's representative. When I arrived at the city of Elianode, the capital of Elrios, the El exploded into tiny shards and dispersed throughout the whole continent. I fell through a gap of Time and Space created by the explosion. Due to the explosion of the El, my mission had lost its meaning. Also, due to the damage of the explosion, I lacked the power to sustain my existence. I am faced with an uninviting chaos. While lost in the chaos, I felt a faint source of El energy and I instinctively chased after that El energy. I felt the energy of the El getting stronger as I approached it. It's not too late. If this energy is enough, I still might be able to accomplish my mission. Then I...
- Ishmael: Ainchase. You are not to delve in too deep with their matter. Fulfill your mission as naturally as possible.
- Ain: When I fulfill my mission, I will be forgotten by the humans. I'll play along for now, in order to complete my mission.
- Ain: Is this Elrios 500 years later?
- Ain: After that explosion.. The El is scattered in shards. Is this the result of coming in contact with chaos...? The energy is unstable. I must first figure out how much I can use.
- Ain: Are these... fragments of time and space...? It must have followed me when I escaped from the tear. These shouldn't exist. Time to rid of them.
- Ain: ! (Are they... demons? ...Resonance with El? That power is...!)
- Ain: (...It is too close to the El Shard. It is hard to figure out which one is which. I should pay attention to that human's energy and follow the El Core. In order to do that, I must get along with them.)
- Elsword: Man!! I almost had him...
- Aisha: (He talks big for the one getting a royal beating...) Hahaha, I'm a magician from the south, you don't have to thank me. ....(stare)
- Ain: Do you guys really think this is the time for this?
- Elsword: Who... Who are you?! Are you after the El Shard too?!
- Aisha: Hey, dummy! Listen to me when I'm talking to you!
- Ain: Haha, now, now. Don't get worked up. I'm a Priest that serves the Goddess. I was here for the El Shard here... But the El Shard is already...
- Rena: Hey!
- Elsword: ?
- Rena: Look over there! The bandits stole the El Shard and ran!
- Ain: ...Seems to be the case.
- Elsword: What?!