|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Ophelia, Oberon. Let's get this over with.
After she completed her new Nasod servant, Ophelia, Eve advanced to Code: Empress and gained a plethora of new attacks and abilities. Ophelia, unlike Oberon, wields a variety of magical based attacks through the range of electronics she has at her disposal.
Ophelia can either launch a powerful attack from afar, or unleash a devastating attack from close range should Eve see fit. Ophelia's great variety of attack possibilities goes hand in hand with Oberon's to give Code: Empress the upper-hand in any battle!
Should a battle wage long enough, Eve can summon her third and final Nasod servant, Ferdinand, with Code: Thunderbolt.
Eve started to realize she reached battle limitations with Oberon, so she decided to construct an improved Nasod Robot, named Ophelia to help Eve and Oberon in battle. Together Oberon and Ophelia combine their attacks, launching surprise attacks that leave their enemies flustered. With a throne of numerous Nasod servants, bring victory from battle as an Elegant Ruler, the Code: Empress!
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Code: Architecture can advance into Code: Empress. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Code Empress can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Empress's Tiara.
- Talk to Altera Chief Adel in Altera.
- Collect 1 Nasod Common Core from any Nasod monster in Altera. [Rare or Extremely rare drop]
- Talk to Lento in Feita
- Collect drops from monster throughout the Feita region:
- 45 Fine Screw from any Glitter monsters.
- 20 Soft Cloth from Lantern Fly.
- 15 Golem Cores from any Golem monsters.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Summon unit damage is calculated before Queen's Authority.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
|Nasod Servants Combo|
| Midair Ophelia Blast
|Ophelia Bomb Blast|
|Nasod Servants Combos 2.0|
|Oberon Air Slash 2.0|
I'll show you the greatness of Nasod.
At Lv70, you will be able to advance to Transcendence path. The Transcendence quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: ??.
- Clear 5 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Ereda)
- Collect 5 Tiny Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Lanox Dungeon on Very Hard)
- Collect 5 Tiny Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Secret Dungeon)
- Collect 3 Big Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Secret Dungeon)
- Clear 20 Secret Dungeons
- KR trailer (released together with Code: Nemesis) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Code: Nemesis) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- A running gag is that whenever Eve loses, she uses Ophelia to humorously strangle or beat up Oberon.
- As Eve was advancing to Code: Empress she found out that she had another Nasod servant, Ophelia. Then with Praus' help they developed a weapon for her.
- On Code: Empress's dress, the flower-like ornaments are two pins on the bottom which are similar to Ara's family crest.
- Eve's servants are named after characters from Shakespearean plays.
- Oberon's name comes from A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Ophelia's name comes from Hamlet
- Ferdinand's name comes from The Tempest