Dimension Link - Guardian
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Summons a Nasod Guardian that casts an electron wave on both sides.|
| Core Activation Skill
Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)||Duration||Max Hits per side||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Wave Hit||Electron Wave||Initial Wave Hit||Electron Wave|
|20||1038% → 519%||283% → 143%||3 Seconds||1||30||300 MP||20 Seconds|
|[Enhanced] 77||1245% → 623%||340% → 172%|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)|
|Initial Wave Hit||Electron Wave|
|20||518% → 259%||142% → 72%|
|[Enhanced] 77||622% → 311%||170% → 86%|
|Gigantic Dimension Link - Guardian||Heavy Dimension Link - Guardian|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Initial Hit||Electron Wave||Cooldown|
|24||Skill size increased to 120%||27|| Damage increased to 140%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|1453.2% → 726.6%||396.2% → 200.2%||30 Seconds|
|[Enhanced] 77||1743% → 872.2%||476% → 240.8%|
|Heavy Dimension Link - Guardian|
|Initial Hit||Electron Wave|
|27||725.2% → 362.6%||198.8% → 100.8%|
|[Enhanced] 77||870.8% → 435.4%||238% → 120.4%|
Tips and Details
- The wave follows slopes and travels linearly, clearing monsters in its way with relative ease. If used on a platform, the wave will travel straight through the air when it leaves the edge. It is not indefinite and will exhaust itself after some distance.
- It will also follow curves by default now.
- The wave will stop whenever it meets a wall. If used against an opponent against the wall, will deal full hits of one side.
- If all hits were to connect, this skill will have a net recovery of 150~200 MP.
- Maximum hits are dictated by the size of the opponent. The wave will deal damage as long as it is traveling through the target. This characteristic makes the skill extremely powerful against lengthy/large opponents such as the Coral Sea Serpents (used on the middle platform to hit the bottom of one and the head of one) and Ancient Bone Dragon (used when it stretches and breathes fire).
- Like the other summon moves, Eve can move once the Guardian has been summoned.
- Dimension Link - Guardian shines in a multitude of linear maps, such as 2-X, 3-5, and 4-3.
- Dimension Link - Guardian is affected by delays.
- In dungeons, it will only be affected by enemy delays, such as Type-H's delay.
- The damage of the Electron Wave will decay as it travels further. It can deal 3 intervals of damage: 283%, 213% and 143% (340%, 256% and 172% in [Enhanced] level). Each interval will deal 10 hits.
- As a result, [Enhanced] Dimension Link - Guardian can deal a total of 8,925% Magical Damage on one side and Heavy [Enhanced] Dimension Link - Guardian can deal a total of 12,495% Magical Damage on one side.
- The bosses Leviathan and Ignis can use Ice and Fire variants of this skill, respectively.
- 11/06/2014 KR
- Can cancel after using the skill.
- Added Damage Penalty after travels further.
- Damage decreased by 22.2% per second.
- 08/20/2015 KR
- Flames follow the path and do not go through walls. Damage reduced to 1/3. Initial hit per target is 13 times stronger.
- 02/04/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where summons not coming out in certain situations.
- 04/21/2016 (KR) / 05/18/2016 (NA)
- Damage Penalty decreased.
- "Haste" attribute changed to "Heavy".
- Fixed issue where the skill is not affected by Queen's Potential.
- 08/25/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where the flame appears instantly in 9-3.
- 12/29/2016 KR
- Initial Wave damage decreased.
- Electron Wave damage increased.
- Fixed issue where teleport to other place when using the skill in 10-7 sometimes.
|Another Code Skills|