|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • 中文（简体）|
||[Special Active: Strength] Shoot consecutive homing missiles.|
| Cannonball Consumption
Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level|
|Character Level||Damage||Max Hits||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Shell (Physical)||Explosion (Magical)||Shell (Physical)||Explosion (Magical)||Shell||Explosion||Shell||Explosion|
|25||216%||576%||82%||217%||3 ~ 5||3 ~ 5||9 ~ 15||9 ~ 15||3 ~ 5||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Shell (Physical)||Explosion (Magical)||Shell (Physical)||Explosion (Magical)|
|Critical Dread Chase||Heavy Dread Chaser|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|32|| MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|240 MP||41|| Damage increased to 140%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|Heavy Dread Chaser|
Tips and Details
- Dread Chase can deal up to 1,080% (300% in PvP) Physical Damage and 2,880% (1,150% in PvP) Magical Damage, consuming 5 cannonballs. When scattered it can deal up to 1,230% (330% in PvP) Physical Damage and 3,255% (1,290% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- With Heavy it can deal up to 1,512% (420% in PvP) Physical Damage and 4,032% (1,610% in PvP) Magical Damage, consuming 5 cannonballs. When scattered it can deal up to 1,722% (462% in PvP) Physical Damage and 4,557% (1,806% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- This skill is boosted by red cannonballs.
- This skill is heavily affected by Attack Speed.
- This skill should be used while away from edges since Chung steps forward before shooting the missiles. If he steps off a platform, the skill will be cancelled.
- Unlike Shooting Guardian's Shooting Star, each missile seeks the nearest target instead of random ones.
- A missile may not seek anything if its initial target is killed shortly after it is fired and no other enemies near the initial target. This can be avoided by using Dread Chase further away; by the time the first missile hits, the last missile is already seeking a target.
- This also applies to the noted version. If its intended target dies before a missile splits and there are no other targets nearby, the smaller missiles will fly away in random directions.
- Like Scare Chase, this skill seeks the nearest target including obstacles and boxes.
- Missiles are often wasted on targets already defeated when the party host has significant latency. This means it takes longer for the damage dealt by Dread Chase to be sent to the server.
- Due to the United States' Internet infrastructure, this is a common issue for NA server. It started to occur after Evolution 2.
- 11/07/2013 KR
- Damage increased.
- 07/10/2014 KR
- Damage increased.
- Can use red cannonballs to increase damage.
- 08/20/2015 KR
- 10/29/2015 (KR) / 03/16/2016 (NA)
- Skill Note effect added.
- MP recovery amount adjusted.
- 06/30/2016 KR
- Enhanced attribute changed to be Critical.
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Shell damage increased.
- Explosion damage decreased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
- PvP Scatter Shell damage decreased.
- PvP Scatter Explosion damage decreased.
|South Korea||???||Dread Chase|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||恐惧追击||Dread Chase|
|France||Poursuite mortelle||Mortal Pursuit|
|Italy||Inseguitore letale||Deadly Chaser|
|Shelling Guardian Skills|