Dritt · Attentat
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Give shock to the nearest enemy within the fanwise radius ahead and throw a dagger to the hit enemy.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level|
|Character Level||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Impact||Dagger Throw||Impact||Dagger Throw|
|30||418%||413%||1||3||100 MP||8 Seconds|
|Character Level||Damage (Physical)|
|Light Dritt · Attentat||Critical Dritt · Attentat|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage||MP Usage|
|33||MP Usage decreased to 80%||80 MP||41|| MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- This skill will consume bleeding stacks on the initial hit enemy, but not on any enemies the spears hit afterwards.
- The skill will keep increasing in damage as long as it penetrates through bleeding enemies. It will use the damage dealt and then increase that by however many bleeding stacks are on the new target.
- For example, a spear doing 1000 damage on the first enemy will do 1200 damage on the second if it has 2 bleed stacks, and then 1560 on the third if that one has 3 bleed stacks.
- The "Impact" part of the skill will not target objects such as doors or boxes and the skill will fail to activate if no other suitable targets are nearby.
- The "Dagger Throw" part will still target these objects, even when better targets are around, despite being unable to do damage to them either.
- This skill's name is German for Third · Assassination
- In Europe, Tertius Insidiae is Latin for Third Ambush.
- Correctly spelled it would be Tertiae Insidiae.
- 12/29/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where Dagger Throw cannot homing sometimes.
- 02/23/2017 (KR) / 3/15/2017 (NA)
- Damage decreased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
- PvP Impact damage increased.
|Lofty: Executor Skills|