The guilds pages are currently moved to Guild: namespace,
please update your URLs from http://elwiki.net/w/xxx to http://elwiki.net/w/Guild:xxx.
These redirect pages will be removed by June 30th, 2015.
Thank you for your understanding, and sorry for the inconvinence.
(Redirected from Emergency Escape!)
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Grants a chance to automatically activate Shadow Step when attacked from behind.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost per Level||Alternative||Skill Requirement|
|Blade Master||Lv. 20||60||5||Shadow Thrust||Level 60 Layer Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Activation Chance||MP Usage|
Tips and Details
- More useful in PvP rather than PvE, with some exceptions, such as Fallen Chloe.
- While being able to escape attacks that would be potentially lethal, Evacuation! has its risks. Raven may end up endangering himself by unintentionally strafing into an attack, a wall, or a bottomless pit.
- Evacuation!'s Shadow Step level is equivalent to the player's normal Shadow Step level, otherwise it will be level 1 if Shadow Step isn't learned.
- Shadow Piercing and Shadow Thrust can still be activated while during the activation of Evacuation!.
- Any Skill Note affiliated with both Shadow Step and Shadow Piercing will still activate under the influence of Evacuation!.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Activation Chance decreased.
|South Korea||??||Emergency Escape!|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||紧急逃脱！||Emergency Escape!|
|Blade Master Skills|