|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Whenever Raven receives a hit from behind, he will have a certain chance to activate Shadow Step, escaping forward.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost per Level||Alternative||Skill Requirement|
|Blade Master||Lv. 20||60||5||Shadow Thrust||Level 60 Layer Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Activation Chance||MP Usage|
Tips and Details
- More useful in PvP rather than PvE, with some exceptions, such as Fallen Chloe
- While being able to escape attacks that would be potentially lethal, Emergency Escape! has its risks. Raven may end up endangering himself by unintentionally strafing into an attack, a wall, or a bottomless pit.
- Emergency Escape!'s Shadow Step level is equivalent to the player's normal Shadow Step level, otherwise it will be level 1 if Shadow Step isn't learned.
- Shadow Piercing can still be activated while using Emergency Escape!
- Any Skill Note affiliated with both Shadow Step and Shadow Piercing will still activate under the influence of Emergency Escape!.
- In NA, this passive is renamed to Evacuation!.