|Language:||English • italiano • português do Brasil • русский|
|[Passive] Whenever Raven receives a hit from behind, he will have a certain chance to activate Shadow Step, escaping forward.|
|Class||Master||SP Requirement||Skill Requirement|
|Blade Master||Lv.5||75 SP||Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Activation Chance||MP Usage|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Activation Chance||MP Usage|
Tips and Details
- Emergency Escape! is unlocked through the Advanced Branch Skill Quest.
- The quest can be obtained at Lv40 from Camilla, the PvP NPC.
- More useful in PvP rather than PvE, with some exceptions(Corrupt Chloe in 6-4)
- While being able to escape attacks that would be potentially lethal, Emergency Escape! has its risks. Raven may end up endangering himself by unintentionally strafing into an attack, a wall, or a bottomless pit.
- Emergency Escape!'s Shadow Step level is equivalent to the player's normal Shadow Step level, otherwise it will be level 1 if Shadow Step isn't learned.
- Shadow Piercing can still be activated while using Emergency Escape!
- Any Skill Note affiliated with both Shadow Step and Shadow Piercing will still activate under the influence of Emergency Escape!.
|Blade Master Skills|
| Special Active|
|Wolf Fang Flying Impact Giga Drive - Limiter Giga Drive - Seismic Tremor|
|One Flash Sonic Slash|
|Intermediate Strength Training Reversal Fighter Refined Physique Emergency Escape! Shadow Thrust|