|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
| [Special Active: Bravery] Unleash the Eldrasil's energy from attacks using the Erendil.
Enemies hit by the attack will be debuffed with [Eldrasil's Aura] and receive continuous damage then finishing off with a powerful forward strike. Targets will receive additional damage if they have [Eldrasil's Aura] debuff. Defeating five (5) targets at once when the skill is used will instantly make the skill available again.
| NF Consumption Skill
|Night Watcher : Transcendent||95|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Erendil Aura||Single Strike||Explosion||Erendil Aura||Single Strike||Explosion|
|95||212%||2179%||1332%||12||1||1||300 MP||25 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- A second strike can be performed if 5 or more enemies are defeated at once by the single strike.
- The cooldown time ends and you have approximately 2 seconds to perform the second strike. If you don't perform the second strike in 2 seconds, the cooldown time will start again.
- The second strike activation will not occur if enemies are defeated by the Erendil Aura.
- The second strike costs no MP.
- Eradication will miss small targets that are too close to Rena.
- Erendil Aura part cannot be manabroken.
- Enemies can get out of the skill during before Single Strike and after Erendil Aura due to its interval time.
- 11/03/2016 KR
- Erendil Aura damage decreased.
- Single Strike damage decreased.
- Explosion damage increased.
- 12/15/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where Eldrasil's Aura debuff not work.
- Tooltip improved.
|Transcendence Night Watcher Skills|