|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Blink and attack targets with enormous speed.|
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level||Skill Requirement|
|Sakra Devanam||45||96||53||64||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Blink Distance (PvP)||Spirit Energy Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Hit||Damage per Spirit Energy||Horizontal||Vertical||Initial||Additional|
|45||2661%||400%||700 (350)||1200 (700)||-10||-∞||0 MP||24 Seconds|
|Heavy Flying Kite||Evil Flying Kite|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Initial Hit||Damage per Spirit Energy|
|53|| Damage increased to 140%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|3725.4%||560%||36 Seconds||64||Skill will burn 3 MP per hit||-6 ~ 33 MP|
Tips and Details
- Every slash is classified as a knockdown move, thus reducing knockdown by 10 for each slash.
- This skill is best used when the target is airborne, since you can catch your target after this skill, due to it being able to reset knockdown limit.
- The "Initial Strike" only applies once per target so this skill is useful for field cleaning.
- Every hit will inflict heavy hitstun, preventing charging MP for Mana Break.
- If used on a mob that nearly reach its Stoic Threshold, the Super Armor effect will only apply after this skill's animation ends.
- If there are no targets when you use 'Flying Kite', only 1 Orb will be consumed.
- As shown in the video to the right, if you are in Celestial Fox mode and you get an orb by killing an enemy, Flying Kite will continue. This makes it possible to do more than 10 slashes.
- The best way to utilize the maximum number of hits does is to activate this skill where a lot of targets are around while in Celestial Fox mode. (Like 8-3 or at Boss in 8-6)
- Each slash also hits in an area (like a normal attack would) which means you could maximize the damage of the skill when mobs are grouped real close.
- There's a bug with this skill. When used at the same time against Add when he enters Dynamo Configuration, the skill will continue with the animation but it does not deal initial damage.
- When used against Chung while he's in Heavy Stance, he will be able to receive all the hits from the skill without exceeding the hit limit. Also, Chung won't be able to use counterattack for the whole duration.
- 07/07/2013 KR
- A minimum number of 6 orbs is now required to activate Flying Kite.
- 07/10/2014 KR
- Changed skill structure to do additional damage on the first strike.
- Damage Increased.
- 07/17/2014 KR
- All cancel zones removed.
- Skill cast damage error fixed.
- 11/06/2014 KR
- A minimum number of 10 orbs is now required to activate Flying Kite.
- Horizontal Reach range decreased by 50%.
- Last hit will knockdown.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Skill's hitbox changes to follow the visual effect, so the hitbox becomes smaller.
- 08/06/2015 KR
- Fixed issue where skill wasn't able to hit Ereda Island's tower (Velder/Hamel Guardian Tower or Main Guardian Tower).
- 10/29/2015 (KR) / 03/16/2016 (NA)
- "Enhanced" attribute changed to "Evil".
- 04/21/2016 (KR) / 05/18/2016 (NA)
- PvP modifiers decreased.
- Damage increased.
- Tracking AI revamped. (Range becomes Unlimited only in PvE)
- 12/01/2016 KR
- Final hit damage error fixed.
|South Korea||비연||Flying Kite|
|South Korea (literal Chinese name)||飛鳶||Flying Kite|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||飞燕||Flying Swallow|
|France||Vol de colombes||Flight of Doves|
|United Kingdom||Swallow Assault|
|Sakra Devanam Skills|