|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||680%||2||16 (8 on each side)||2||1||300 MP||23 Seconds|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)|
|Light Giga Prominence||Heavy Giga Prominence|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|49||MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||58|| Damage increased to 140%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|Heavy Giga Prominence|
Tips and Details
- Although this skill has an enormous range, it cannot deal high sustained damage on smaller targets. It's recommended to be used on bigger enemies such as Uno Hound.
- Normal sized mobs will typically take anywhere between 3 to 6 geyser hits.
- [Enhanced] Giga Prominence with overheat will deal a complete total of 17,992.8% damage, 25,189.92% with Heavy trait.
- Due to the geysers being split in front and behind Raven, he will do 11,138.4% on one side, 15,593.76% with Heavy trait.
- The geysers are not restricted to one field of ground or a single platform. They traverse platforms, making Giga Prominence more useful for field clearing.
- The geysers can hit things directly above it, but cannot hit anything directly below it unless it is a tall enemy.
- When using with Nasod core, monsters with irregular hit boxes such as McGard will not be hit by core due to the launch from the last hit.
- 02/04/2016 (KR) / 03/16/2016 (NA)
- Enhanced attribute changed to be Heavy.
- 06/30/2016 (KR) / 07/13/2016 (NA)
- Regenerating (1) attribute changed to be Light.
- 01/25/2017 (KR)
- Damage increased.
|South Korea||기가 프로미넌스||Giga Prominence|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||爆发突破||Outbreak Breakthrough|
|Veteran Commander Skills|