|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
||[Special Active: Tenacity] Summon the gate of darkness to drop demonic stones on a target location. Aim and shoot by holding down the skill key. After aiming for 1 second, demonic stones will be dropped 2 seconds later.|
| Available for Memorize
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level||Skill Requirement|
|Void Princess||45||96||53||62||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Character Level||Damage(Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
| Demonic Stone
| Demonic Stone
| Demonic Stone
| Demonic Stone|
|45||202%||404%||8||8||100 MP||13 Seconds|
|Haste Hell Drop||Critical Hell Drop|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|62||Cooldown decreased to 60%||7.8 Seconds||53|| MP Usage increased to 130%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- At activation, it will take about 1 second for the Angkor ring to appear. It will then take about another 2 seconds to drop the stones.
- Sometimes, if the Angkor ring is aimed in between platforms, the stones will drop on top of the platform instead of below.
- Enemies below the platform can still be damaged if they're close enough to it.
- This skill chases the nearest targets from caster instead of itself.
- If you move too far from the ring, it will sometimes teleport to you.
- If used on enemies who are currently launched above the ring's default position, the stones will chasing the targets while bringing them upwards.
- This skill can't be used if there are no targets.
- However, this skill can still be Memorized without any targets. This will show a message saying that the skill is not available.
- Oddly enough, this skill can be used at Henir's rest area, most likely because the doors are considered as targets. It can be also used in Raid Boss Field, even though the Raid Boss has not appear yet or has gone.
- After November 23, 2016 update in NA, Hell Drop can be used even if there are no enemies, but both the ring and stones will not appear while your mana is used.
- This skill was originally the first skill in the game to feature target shooting. However, this skill cannot be aimed anymore.
- The skill's tooltip incorrectly showing that this skill can be aimed.
- 06/27/2013 KR
- MP Usage decreased to 80.
- Cooldown increased.
- 11/07/2013 KR
- Changed to casting skill.
- Casts maximum of 3 second and summons 4 stones per second after casting.
- Each stone's damage is modified and will not knock down.
- 06/26/2014 KR
- MP Usage increased to 100.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Unable to hit the enemies below the platform.
- Skill's hitbox changes to follow the visual effect.
- 07/09/2015 KR
- Fixed error where demonic stones getting caught in the delay when you awaken after casting them.
- 08/06/2015 KR
- Skill is moved to Void Princess' Skill Tree.
- Skill Note's effect becomes the default effect of the skill.
- 03/10/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where the skill is affected by The Ring of Strength (II).
- 03/24/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where cannot be memorized if there are no enemies.
- 06/30/2016 (KR) / 07/13/2016 (NA)
- Ruthless attribute changed to be Haste.
- Change location of Critical and Haste.
|South Korea||헬 드롭||Hell Drop|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||地狱降临||Hell Befall|
|France||Chute infernale||Infernal Drop|
|United Kingdom||Cast into Hell|
|Void Princess Skills|