Ignition Crow - Incinerator
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level||Skill Requirement|
|Veteran Commander||45||86||53||62||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)||Incineration Duration||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Flaming Crow||Incineration||Normal||Overheat||Flaming Crow||Incineration|
|45||3332%||4631%||50%||10 Seconds||15 Seconds||1||9||14||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)|
|Absorbing Ignition Crow - Incinerator||Evil Ignition Crow - Incinerator|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Burn (Overheat)|
|53||MP Gain of the skill increased to 140%||62||Skill will burn 10 MP per hit||-100 MP (-150 MP)|
Tips and Details
- The crow can follow the road sideways. However, it cannot go upwards or downwards.
- Any targets under the incinerating effect can spread the flames if it gets any contact with an enemy.
- Targets who made contact will receive Burn effect instead of the crow's incinerating effect.
- The incinerating effect cannot be resisted, even debuff immune mobs such as Science Dekal will still be inflicted with the debuff.
- If more than one target is under your Incinerating effect, you will become unaffected by skill freezes.
- Targets with the incinerating debuff will not be hitstun, however you will be able to gain Awakening charge and game points.
- It is however possible to Mana Break from the debuff.
- 07/04/2013 KR
- Fixed error where flames didn't follow the road correctly.
- Changed so fire damage isn't affected by fire resistance.
- Fire damage's additional burn damage is affected by fire resistance.
- 11/07/2013 KR
- Decreased range.
- Added hitstun.
- 08/06/2015 KR
- Cast speed increased.
- Does extra explosion damage upon hitting targets.
- 02/04/2016 (KR) / 03/16/2016 (NA)
- Enhanced attribute changed to be Evil.
- Swap location of Evil and Absorbing.
- 01/25/2017 (KR)
- Damage decreased.
- 03/30/2017 KR
- Hitbox improved. Can hit small target now.
|Veteran Commander Skills|