|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Summon a sword from the moon that burns enemies' MP.|
| Destruction Skill
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level||Skill Requirement|
|Rune Slayer||45||96||49||61||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)||MP Burn||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||3568%||-15% MP||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)|
|Heavy Luna Blade||Ruthless Luna Blade|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|49|| Damage increased to 140%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|4995.2%||23 Seconds||61|| Skill will cancel Mana Break
Cooldown increased to 200%
|Heavy Luna Blade|
Tips and Details
- The skill only burns the Mana of the target(s); none of it is transferred.
- The amount of Mana burned is based on the target's Max MP.
- Unlike Elsword's other Strength skills, Luna Blade causes a long flinch rather than launch or knockdown.
- This skill is recommended against mana abusing opponents.
- This can also be used to prevent mana breaks if the opponent has less than 145 MP.
- For its MP cost, Luna Blade generates a lot of Vitality and consumes a lot of Destruction (even without Destruction aura). Use this skill to manipulate your Way of the Sword gauge efficiently.
- This skill can be reflected.
- Luna Blade's icon and appearance was originally designed to be red.
- This was later implemented in his Hyper Active, Shining Rune Buster.
- It seems like Luna Blade's design was the possible base for Infinity Sword's main sword.
- When Luna Blade was first introduced as a projectile, there used to be a bug in which when the skill was used on a slope (downwards), it would keep sliding through the floor, hitting all enemies until it eventually exit the room and disappear. This bug was fixed on the next patch.
- 03/29/2012 KR
- Increased damage output.
- 02/14/2013 KR
- Improved Mana Reduction rate.
- 05/15/2014 KR
- Mana Burn count decreased.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Mana Burn count increased.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Change so Luna Blade will keep flying down until it hits something.
- Fixed the error where the hit not working properly.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- Casting speed is slightly increased.
- Cause explosion when the blade hits something.
- Enemy hit by explosion will be drained MP too.
- 10/29/2015 (KR) / 03/16/2016 (NA)
- Fixed error where it would gain Destruction Gauge upon explosion. (Supposed to be Vitality)
- 12/03/2015 KR
- MP Usage decreased. (200 MP → 150 MP)
- 04/21/2016 (KR) / 05/18/2016 (NA)
- "Persistent" attribute changed to "Ruthless".
- 06/30/2016 KR
- Damage redistributed.
- Only explosion will be drained MP.
- MP Burn decreased.
- Fixed error where the blade pass through the ground.
- 10/13/2016 (KR) / 11/23/2016 (NA)
- MP cost increased.
- Mana burn decreased.
- 12/01/2016 KR
- Mana burn error fixed.
|South Korea||루나 블레이드||Luna Blade|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||月光之刃||Moonlight Blade|
|France||Lame lunaire||Lunar Blade|
|United Kingdom||Moon Blade|
|Brazil||Lâmina lunar||Lunar Blade|
|Rune Slayer Skills|