Magic Resistance Mastery
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Increase Magical Defense power and adds a chance to reflect magical projectiles. (Special Active skill excluded)|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Rune Slayer||60||Expert Training Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Character Level||Magical Defense Increase||Projectile Reflect Chance|
Tips and Details
- This passive is great for battling magic type classes, such as Grand Archer and Elemental Master, due to the fact that it can reflect arrows and fireballs.
- It can reflect Aisha's active Flame Wave.
- When it reflects, the projectile will act like if you were the one that casted it, so if it hits, you'll gain MP as the original caster would of.
- This skill can be easily replaced by Phoenix Talon due to the fact that it can absorb projectiles for MP and burn opponents.
- This passive can be, if you are lucky enough, combined with Magic Counter. It will reflect the projectile while Elsword will do the stance when hit during Counterattack.
- Oddly enough, if Rune Slayer's runes or Blazing Heart's fireballs are reflected, they affect your Way of the Sword gauge.
- If Elsword has Aura of Destruction active and he successfully reflects a projectile when he does not have super armor, he will receive hitstun.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Magical Defense Increase decreased.
- Projectile Reflect Chance decreased.
|Rune Slayer Skills|