Mega Electron Ball
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Charge||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|15||323%||1102%||1||1||150% ~ 255%||125% ~ 156%||1 Second||50 MP||6 Seconds|
|[Enhanced] 76||1 (2)||1 (2)|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)|
|Empowered Mega Electron Ball||Critical Mega Electron Ball|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|17||Damage increased to 120%||387.6%||1442.4%||23|| MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Empowered Mega Electron Ball|
Tips and Details
- Mega Electron Balls are similar to regular Electron balls in behavior, with key differences.
- They count as a separate attack so they can be used anytime in a combo.
- This is an anti-air move and have a larger size and farther range.
- The hitstun for Mega Electron Ball is very low, resulting in enemies possibly escaping combos.
- Like regular Electron Balls, Mega Electron Ball deals two hits; an initial hit that only damages the first enemy it comes into contact with and a second hit that deals splash damage to any enemy within range. A delay before casting is also present so if one is hit, the cast will be cancelled.
- It should be noted that the charge key, which is the skill key you've assigned it to, can be held down even during cooldown and the time held down will count towards the charge time.
- The charge can be dissipated at no MP cost if you have Skill Slot B by switching to another slot. Another way would be to release the key during attack animations where it will fail to deploy. (Ex. >>^Z, ^Z, ^X, >>X, >>^X)
- Mega Electron Ball is affected by Electron Accelerator, Queen's Potential, and El Crystal Spectrum.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Fixed explosion sound cutting off in the middle.
- 04/30/2015 KR
- Fixed charging sound still remaining even if you turn off the sound when using the skill.
- 08/20/2015 KR
- 08/27/2015 KR
- Nasod Scout, Oberon, Ophelia and Ferdinand will cast Mega Electron Ball together if they are fighting alongside.
- 04/07/2016 KR
- Fixed issue of Code: Empress not being able to use Mega Electron Ball even though having enough MP.
- 04/21/2016 (KR) / 05/18/2016 (NA)
- Fixed issue where MP Usage increase in [Enhanced] level.
- Charge feature added.
- Take 1 second to charge, the skill will be automatically used after 5 seconds.
- Size is increased by 50% after charged.
- Range is increased by 25% after charged.
- "Gigantic" attribute changed to "Empowered".
- 06/30/2016 (KR) / 07/13/2016 (NA)
- 07/14/2016 KR
- Damage error when affected by El Crystal Spectrum fixed.
- 08/11/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where is not affected by Code: Recovery - Breaker.
- 11/16/2016 KR
- Damage error after using Energetic Heart fixed.
- 12/01/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where is not affected by Electron Accelerator.
- 12/29/2016 KR
- Damage increased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
|South Korea||메가 일렉트론볼||Mega Electronball|
|Japan||メガエレクトロンボール||Mega Electron Ball|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||电磁之核||Electromagnetic Core|
|Germany||Mega-Elektronengeschoss||Mega Electron Shot|
|France||Méga tir d'électrons||Mega Electron Shot|
|Another Code Skills|