|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Strike with summoned Cornwell swords that penetrate targets.|
| Vitality Skill
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level||Skill Requirement|
|Sheath Knight||15||87||32||41||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Character Level||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Strike||Swords||Final Strike|
|30||206%||1||3||1||30 MP||4 Seconds|
|Character Level||Damage (Physical)|
|Critical Mirage Sting||Powerful Mirage Sting|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|32|| MP Usage increased to 130%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|39 MP||41|| Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 150%
Tips and Details
- Even if Elsword gets knocked down while dashing forward, the 3 Conwells will continue forward.
- If the knockdown counter is not full, you can use this move to catch a falling opponent. [Note: Very lag-sensitive, but normally works with , and Rage Cutter
- This move is similar to One Flash; though not as many glitches, it still leaves you open for combos if it misses. Use with caution.
- However the backslash does hitstun, so if someone were right behind waiting for the animation to cease, they would be hit.
- The 3 Conwells can proc weapon attributes.
- When Brutal Slayer is activated via Mirage Sting each sword will burn mana.
- Using this skill while running will cause the user to dash farther ahead.
- This will cause the backslash to miss its intended target completely if used at point-blank.
- A short time after the three Conwells pass Elsword, they begin to lower towards the ground, so it may be harder to hit more distant enemies if they were to jump.
- You can also change the direction of the backslash to hit the enemy who should be be behind you after the dash.
- The last hit can be countered.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- Moved to Sheath Knight's skill tree.
- 06/30/2016 KR
- Absorbing attribute changed to be Critical.
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Damage increased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
|South Korea||미라지 스팅||Mirage Sting|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||幻象突刺||Phantom Thrust|
|France||Attaque fantôme||Phantom Attack|
|Sheath Knight Skills|