|Langue :||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|[Active- Vitality] Elsword dashes forward with his Conwell, summoning 3 more Conwells that appear and fly toward the direction where Elsword dashed, ending this skill with him drawing back his sword for another hit.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost Per Level|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||35||85%||5||30 MP||6 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Even if Elsword gets knocked down while dashing forward, the 3 Conwells will continue forward.
- If the knockdown counter is not full, you can use this move to catch a falling opponent. [Note: Very lag-sensitive, but normally works with >>xxx, Rage Cutter, and Counter(both versions).]
- This move is similar to One Flash; though not as many glitches, it still leaves you open for combos if it misses. Use with caution.
- However the backslash does hitstun, so if someone were right behind waiting for the animation to cease, they would be hit.
- The 3 Conwells can proc weapon attributes.
- When Brutal Slayer is activated via Mirage Sting each sword will burn mana.
- Using this skill while running will cause the user to dash farther ahead.
- This will cause the backslash to miss its intended target completely if used at point-blank.
- A short time after the three Conwells pass Elsword, they begin to lower towards the ground, so it may be harder to hit more distant enemies if they were to jump.
- You can also change the direction of the backslash to hit the enemy who should be be behind you after the dash.
|South Korea||미라지 스팅||Mirage Sting|
|Compétences de Invocateur d'épées|