|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • 中文（简体）|
|| [Passive] Change from Siege Stance to Mobile Siege Stance by pressing the key. The enhanced cannonballs from the Mobile Siege load 1 for every 1 shot fired from the Siege Stance and pierces the enemy 3 times. Unused enhanced cannonballs are used to strengthen the normal cannonball skills.
You can quickly dodge during Mobile Shelling by using the [ Back Blast ] skill.
|Skill Level||Level Required|| Damage
|Aim Range|| Range Increase|
Tips and Details
- One red cannonball is loaded for every Siege Shelling shots fired; no target is required.
- Red missiles are stronger, have longer range, and bigger explosions, but have a significantly lower firing rate.
- The missiles pierce twice and explode after traveling a set distance or hitting a third target.
- An explosion will result from each hit, allowing the skill to hit each target up to 3 times.
- Whenever Chung switches to Mobile Shelling, the camera will zoom out for the player to see foes further ahead.
- Pressing down switches Chung back to Siege Shelling stance.
- If he runs out of red cannonballs, he will automatically switch back.
- Switching between Mobile and Siege Shelling will not reset the fired cannonball count of Siege Shelling. The seventh shot of Siege Shelling (no matter when fired) will always launch foes.
- This will no longer be the case after Chung unlocks the passive Awakened Will: Tactical Trooper.
- It is possible to bypass Siege Shelling and Mobile Shelling's standby MP cost by continually switching between the two.
- Activating Berserk Mode will not give Chung infinite red cannonballs.
- It is possible to cancel switching to Mobile Shelling stance by running just as Chung turns his cannon.
- Unlike Siege Shelling, you cannot cancel into skills while in Mobile Shelling.
- Falling off a platform will cancel the stance.
- When Chung is in Mobile Shelling stance, a blue aura cloaks his cannon.
- 07/10/2014 KR
- Fires tangible projectiles.
- Damage increased.
- Range increased and angles changed.
- 07/17/2014 KR
- Range error fixed.
- PvP damage decreased.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Range Increase decreased.
- 08/20/2015 KR
- Switching and firing speed when switching between siege and mobile shelling increased.
- Changed so 1 enhanced cannonballs load per 1 siege shelling shot.
- Can use Back Blast while in Mobile shelling.
- 04/07/2016 KR
- Fixed issue where damage is different from tooltip.
|Tactical Trooper Skills|