|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active] Eve releases the Exotic Code's restricted mode and amplifies her power, releasing a shockwave which causes damage. All of Moby and Remy's basic attacks will be augmented with spears for the skill's duration.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Used Per Level||Alternative|
|Code: Exotic||Lv. 20||40||3||Junk Break|
|Skill Level||Level Required|| Summon Damage
|Full Generate Mode||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||40||1200%||120%||30 Seconds||300 MP||66 Seconds|
*Please note that you can only achieve these levels through equipments, accessories and titles.
Name: Increased Pride / (자존감 강화)
Description: Duration increased by 5 seconds.
Tips and Details
- Damage and range is greatly increased during this time. This is because the drones are augmented with spears for the duration, granting additional hits.
- Knockdown values are reduced during the skill's duration.
- Full Generate Mode deals a different amount of extra magical hits for each gear combo, and changes the nature of the Electron Ball combo's final blow. It also causes Nemesis' >>Z[XX] and XXZ~[Z] combo to grow stronger.
- All five hits of ZZZZ deal 1 extra hit each.
- The Electron Triangle of XXX will increase in size over time and will carry enemies, dealing multiple hits.
- Despite ^X normally doing 2 hits, it only deals 1 extra hit. However, because it does 2 regular hits it has faster MP gain.
- All hits of ^Z and >>^ZZZ deal 2 extra hits each. Some hits may require a bigger enemy to connect.
- As Eve can still be knocked down during the skill, one should be cautious of enemies going super armor due to the number of hits. One way to circumvent such a problem is to use an equipment set/title that has a chance of activating super armor on being hit, which would prevent Eve from being knocked down. However, such sets/titles are unfortunately pretty much low leveled/rare. The otherway is to use a multi hitting move to intentionally activate super armor and prevent the knockback with invincibility frames, such as Atomic Blaster.
- Eve can perform as many horizontal air dashes until she reaches the ground in Full Generate Mode. However, vertical air dashes are still limited to one.
- Beware of using this skill's drone attacks in PvP. Despite doing a lot of damage along with Queen's Throne, drone attacks usually have higher knockdown values, and Queen's Throne has several hits...allowing high MP return to the opponent, and earlier knockdown, which can result in the opponent landing a high-damaging revenge killer on you.
- This skill has a defect; if your opponent (or party) does not have good latency or frame rate (only your fps if in a party), this skill will not be registered as active.
- This also applies to the fields.
- The initial burst damage can kill lobbed groups of enemies with relative ease.
- 3/29/2012 KR
- No longer drains MP per hit.
- Increased Summon damage.
- Decreased MP cost.
- Stinger catches after ZZZZ.
- 11/07/2013 KR
- Cooldown increased from 33 seconds to 66 seconds at level 1 (33 seconds at level 12).
- Now the cooldown decreases as you level the skill.
- When this skill starts, small yellow font that says, "HELLO WORLD, FULL GENERATE MODE START", appears.
- This is the second skill that affects a weapon's range, the first being Sword Knight's Armageddon Blade.
|Code: Exotic Skills|
| Special Active|
|Explosion Impact Hornet Sting - Explosion Hornet Sting - Swift Charge Queen's Throne Junk Break|
|Metal Dust Aura Mega Electronball|
|Basic Magic Offense Training Elegant Steps Electronball Study|