|Langue :||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active- Vitality] Elsword stabs a Conwell into the floor, creating a spell circle where Conwells will then erupt from the circle, damaging any targets as they rise. Each individual sword has a chance to inflict Wound.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost per Level||Alternative|
|Infinity Sword||Lv.20||55||5||Maelstrom Rage|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Sword Damage (Physical)||Wound Debuff||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||55||258%||x%||20 Seconds||8||200 MP||13 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Has very high vertical range.
- However, the range of the skill does not match the animation, so although the swords' animation can continue off the user's screen, the damage range is limited to about the top of the screen.
- Fairly difficult to catch and combo after using Rage Cutter, with Harsh Chaser and Mirage Sting the only effective catchers.
- Doing a ^Z also works, able to do ^X if you can get down on the ground fast enough.
- If your attack speed is high enough, you can use a Z attack the moment Elsword is able to move to catch the enemy right before they hit the ground.
- Contrary to its appearance, it can only be mana broken at the very start of the skill and on the last two hits.
- Best done on Super Armored enemies lest you disrupt your party members' attack plans.
|South Korea||레이지 커터||Rage Cutter|
|Compétences de Invocateur d'épées|