|Language:||English • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active] Chung fires the Silver Shooter towards the sky to create a windblast that pulls enemies in and release a silver aura that affects all party members in the radius.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost per Level||Alternative|
|Deadly Chaser||Lv. 20||45||4||Comet Crasher|
|Skill Level||Level Required|| Aura Release
|Sharpshooter Syndrome Buff||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Critical Rate||Add. Damage||Headshot Chance||Duration|
|1||45||282%||+10%||15%||20 seconds||5||150 MP||18 seconds|
Tips and Details
- The buff will also affect all party members, as well as players who are not the in party, but are within the range of the skill.
- There is a minor bug where if you cast the skill as soon as you get hit, it cancels out and there will be no effect. If you wait a few seconds, it will show yourself releasing the aura.
- Best used in Henir's time and space because it gives buffs to allies while dealing decent damage to nearby enemies.
- After the Deadly Chaser revamp, when Sharpshooter Syndrome is active, there will be a chance that each shot does extra damage.
- If a shot has extra damage properties, a head shot icon will appear on top of the targets head.
- Strangely enough, Head Shot is not affected by the extra damage chance and can only inflict head shot with its skill note.
- 07/28/2011 KR
- Increased buff duration.
- Decreased damage output and MP consumption.
- 03/29/2012 KR
- Increased damage output.
- Drags target towards center.
- 02/14/2013 KR
- Increased damage output, Critical rate, and Accuracy.
- Added chance to inflict Head Shot status.
- 07/10/2014 KR
- Damage increased.
- Cooldown decreased from 26 to 18 seconds.
- MP cost decreased to 150.
- Skill effect revamped.