(Redirected from Stoic)
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||[Enhanced] Level||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level||Skill Requirement|
|Knight||20||78||24||27||Basic Training Skill Quest|
|Character Level||Iron Body||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Damage Reduction||Movement Speed Increase||Duration|
|20||20%||10%||5 Seconds||60 MP||15 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (1) Iron Body||Haste Iron Body|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|24||Skill effect's duration increased to 150%||7.5 Seconds||27||Cooldown decreased to 70%||10.5 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- All debuffs (Stun, Flattened, Bound, Poison, etc) will still affect you. The skill only grants Super Armor. It does not make you immune.
- There are a couple of frames left between the activation and the effect of the skill where you can still hit Elsword, canceling the skill (though the red super armor outline may persist due to lag or some other reason).
- You are still affected by KD calculations, so if you hit the KD limit, you will still fall down.
- The movement speed buff is not listed at all, despite being part of the effect. The increase is around 10% and is not affected by normalization.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Duration decreased.
- Damage Reduction decreased.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- "Movement Speed Increase" effect added.
- Damage Reduction greatly increases and the skill becomes able to remove debuffs when it reaches the [Enhanced] level.
- 04/21/2016 (KR) / 05/18/2016 (NA)
- [Enhanced] damage reduction decreased.
- MP Usage increased.
- Tooltip changed.