(Redirected from Stoic)
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Duration||Damage Reduction||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||40||2.5 Seconds||0%||50 MP||15 Seconds|
|Character Level||Duration||Damage Reduction||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|20||5 Seconds||20%||50 MP||15 Seconds|
I found out a way to deal with the opponent's attack! Even if you get hit just tell yourself it doesn't hurt. Tell yourself 100 times... even though I feel like dying!!
Skill Note Name: Mind & Body Technique (긴장된 호흡과 강화 유지 법)
Level Required: Lv. 40, 1st Job Change
Description: Decreases Iron Body cooldown time by 5 seconds and increases your damage by 1.1 times.
|Sure Kill(1) Iron Body (확인사살(1))||Lighter Iron Body (가벼워진)|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|24||Duration increased to 150%||7.5 Seconds||27||MP usage reduced to 70%||35 MP|
Tips and Details
- All debuffs (Stun, Flattened, Bound, Poison, etc) will still affect you. The skill only grants Super Armor. It does not make you immune.
- There are a couple of frames left between the activation and the effect of the skill where you can still hit Elsword, canceling the skill (though the red super armor outline may persist due to lag or some other reason).
- You are still affected by KD calculations, so if you hit the KD limit, you will still fall down.
- In KR, the movement/jump speed buff is not listed at all, despite being part of the effect. The increase is around 10% for both speeds and is not affected by normalization.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Duration decreased.
- Damage Reduction decreased.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- "Movement Speed Increase" effect added.
- Damage Reduction greatly increases and the skill becomes able to remove debuffs when it reaches the [True] level.
|Japan||ストーンスキン|| Stone Skin
|Sword Knight Skills|
|Magic Knight Skills|
|Sheath Knight Skills|