(Redirected from Stoic)
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Duration||Damage Reduction||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||40||2.5 Seconds||0%||50 MP||15 Seconds|
|Character Level||Duration||Damage Reduction||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|20||5 Seconds||20%||50 MP||15 Seconds|
I found out a way to deal with the opponent's attack! Even if you get hit just tell yourself it doesn't hurt. Tell yourself 100 times... even though I feel like dying!!
Skill Note Name: Mind & Body Technique (긴장된 호흡과 강화 유지 법)
Level Required: Lv. 40, 1st Job Change
Description: Decreases Iron Body cooldown time by 5 seconds and increases your damage by 1.1 times.
|Iron Body - Sure-kill(1) (확인사살(1))||Iron Body - Lighter (가벼워진)|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|24||Duration is increased to 150%||7.5 Seconds||27||MP usage is reduced to 70%||35 MP|
Tips and Details
- Very helpful skill both in PvP and PvE.
- Elsword will have a red outline while the skill is active, similar to mobs with Super Armor status.
- Elsword can still be affected by the stun status while the skill is active.
- There are a couple of frames left between the activating and the effect of the skill where you can still hit Elsword, canceling the skill (though the red outline may persist due to lag, or some other reason).
- You are still affected by KD calculations, so if you hit the KD limit, you will still fall down.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- Duration decreased.
- Damage Reduction decreased.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- "Movement Speed Increase" effect added.
- Damage Reduction greatly increases and the skill becomes able to remove debuffs when it reaches the [True] level.
|South Korea||극기|| Stoic
|Sword Knight Skills|
|Magic Knight Skills|
|Sheath Knight Skills|