||[Special Active] Aisha channels her magical force into her staff and release the energy from the tip of her staff, causing a giant round shape to spin and cause heavy damage.|
|Skill Level||Damage(Magical)|| Resonance Radius
Max mob count = 10
| Size increment
| Damage increment
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Hits||Final Hit||Initials||Final|
Tips and Details
- For every monster and player (excluding caster) in range of the blue circular ray Super Nova gains a 5% damage bonus and, 10% increase in size and range of the whirlwind.
- With a full party in resonance range, against a single monster, Super Nova will gain a 20% damage boost.
- The bonus will be accumulated up to 50% for damage and 100% for size.
- The damage bonus cannot decrease after the whirlwind has been released, and the damage will not increase if a monster rushed into the whirlwind, it must be before the whirlwind is cast.
- The monsters do not have to be in the front, as long as the monster is within the screen.
- This move is essentially a super version of Death Field, the more enemies together, the more damage.
- Total damage possible from this skill at level 5 is 6588% (7906% in Awakening) with 10 monsters and\or party-mates in range.
- Total damage possible from this skill at level 5 against a single enemy with three other players in range (as it would be in a full party against a typical boss) is 5270% (6324% in Awakening).
|Battle Magician Skills|
| Special Active|
|Heavy Press Energy Spurt Guillotine Press Super Nova Magical Makeup|
|Energy Drain Flame Circle|
|Aura Speed Accelerator|
|Intermediate Strength Training Spirit Acceleration Fitness Manaflow Overdrive|