Maître de la destinée
|Langue :||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Maître de la destinée|
|Classe||Maître de la destinée|
|Arbre de classe||> > >|
|Date de sortie|| 12 janvier 2012
13 mars 2013
13 mars 2013
14 mars 2013
19 mars 2014
Ne me pose aucune question sur mon passé !
As a weapon, the Nasod Arm requires a strong foundation of intellect, but since Raven was once a mercenary, his body became more combat-oriented instead after much of his experiences. Still, a few hysterical aspects (of the Nasod Arm) have bound to his basic skills allowing Raven to deal more damage at the risk of damaging it; Raven is now able to execute complex attacks by integrating medium-range flame attacks from his Nasod Arm with his combat proficiency.
Flames or fire bullets that are launched from the Nasod Arm explode on target, and for that reason, Raven's Nasod Arm can overheat. However, this overheating system can be exploited as a strategic attack to deal enormous amounts of damage by making use of the increased heat generated by the arm.
Raven's Nasod Arm, when beyond overheated, can now withstand the high temperature and is able to continuously attack. The most opportune time for the Weapon Taker to attack is when he has plenty of stamina, but he needs to be well prepared first.
On the road with the El Search Party, Raven finds another reason to fight. He keeps going to honor his comrades, the Crow Mercenaries. He makes adjustments to his Nasod arm and succeeds in giving it the ability to deal explosive hits. The more he uses it, the more powerful it becomes, and when the Nasod arm overheats, Raven unleashes a display of massive firepower.
Yet Raven poses a grave danger to himself, the longer he keeps using this modified, built-in weapon. The Weapon Taker walks the thin line between becoming a formidable fighting machine and causing his own inadvertent destruction.
Obtention de la 1ère spécialisation
Après avoir complété la chaîne de quêtes du Porteur d'armes, Raven peut alors décider de devenir un Maître de la destinée, un Porteur de lame ou un Porteur d'épée.
La classe du maître de la destinée peut aussi être obtenue en achetant un objet à l'Elromarché : révélation du maître de la destinée .
Maître de la destinée
- Parler à Lennart le forgeron de Elder.
- Obtenir un mécanisme de surchauffe sur Tokar le Boss du 2-4.
- Finir le 2-5 en mode normal (☆) ou en plus grande difficulté.
- Obtenir un Mechanism Core sur Wally Le boss du 2-5 en mode expert (☆☆☆).
Au niveau 35, le Maître de la destinée peut progresser en Commandant vétéran.
Arbre de compétences
| Overheat barrage
(Will Overheat after 3rd X)
Replaces the original combo. Raven now fires a bullet and dash forward to punch. He then readies himself in a firing position, releasing 2 bursts of fire from him arm. If you press repeatedly while Raven is in the firing position, he will fire off a barrage of explosions (in a super armor state) that do a large amount of damage, but this will consume HP due to overheating. The burst portion of the combo will cancel manabreak.
| Aerial Fire
After Raven slashes once in midair after running, he will use his Nasod arm to release some explosive smoke and ignite it, thereby propelling himself and his target higher.
Incinerator (Requires overheat)
After executing the standard combo, spins around while striking the target and then blasts flames. Requires overheat to use at all; attempting to do so without enough HP will cause instant recoil. Hold the button to both start and continue spraying flames. The flames will cancel manabreak.
- Though not mentioned in his backstory, Weapon Taker improves his arm not by letting it evolve like Over Taker, but instead by taking parts from enemies and integrating them with his arm, improving it without increasing its influence on him. Thus this is why he is named "Weapon" Taker.
- His necklace appears to be black feathers, which may be a reference to his name, or to the Crow Mercenaries.
- Though the artwork shows him to look as old as Blade Master or Reckless Fist instead of Raven's other 1st class branches, this is only due to a different artist.
- His in-game model loses one of his characteristic scars on his face while his skill image and HUD portrait still shows it.