|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Height||157 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Class Tree|| > > >
> > >
> > >
|Voice Actors|| 이지영 Yi Ji Yong
釘宮 理恵 Kugimiya Rie
小可 Xiao Ke
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
16 March 2011 (Closed Beta Testing)
Prepare to be blown away by magic!
Aisha is a mage who relies on her spell-casting abilities to inflict major damage to an opponent. She also has the abilities to attack multiple targets at once. All of the Mage's spells are elemental, meaning she can gain an advantage by tailoring her attacks to a monsters natural element. In hand to hand combat, she favors the staff.
- Main Article: Memorize
Aisha's Memorize System lets you assign up to 3 special active skills in your preferred sequence to be triggered with a single button. Get those skills memorized!
- Main Article: Ruben Forest (Aisha)
Aisha was already a mage of the highest order at the tender age of 12 until a ring of sinister power absorbed her abilities. Intelligent and brash, she once again starts her journey to recover all her lost knowledge.
Aisha is a mage who relies on her spell casting abilities to inflict major damage on an opponent. She also has the abilities to attack multiple targets at once. All of the magician's spells are elemental—she can gain an advantage by tailoring her attacks to a monster's natural element. In hand to hand combat, she favors the staff.
- Main Article: Lost Power
First Class Advancement
Aisha is required to be Lv.15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20 (KR).
: Fireballs inflict the Burned condition for one second.
Aisha is capable of floating down after jumping up into the air. As she floats, it will use up some of her MP and leave behind a trail of light. She can resume the float mid-air even after aborting it. No MP is required during Battle Magician's Magical Makeup.
To perform Aisha's levitation, simply hold while in the air.
If you were dashing, Aisha will float forward much faster.
- While at 0 MP, Aisha can still partially levitate as she regains MP at a slightly faster rate than the levitation consumes. However, she will drop down much faster.
- If you use Teleport while levitating, you won't teleport as high as you would normally.
- Using or while levitating will cause you to drop faster after the command animation, which can be useful for certain combo extensions, such as High Magician's .
Faster MP Regeneration
Aisha can regenerate 10 MP per second by standing still. Her MP Regeneration is much faster than Rena's, who regenerates 5 MP per second. She can enter her mana regeneration state after standing still for half a second.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Chacha Buch (New).
April Fools Skill Cut-in (2017) Butler Aisha
Official Promotional artwork of Aisha in Evil Tracer 3.
- A running gag among the game development staff is Aisha being flat-chested, much to her dismay. In Volume 4 of ElType, Aisha was not too pleased to still have a flat chest upon "aging" to an Elemental Master. Also, in the same volume, Aisha expressed envy towards Rena's chest size upon her advancement to Grand Archer, where her breasts become notably larger.
- However, Aisha in-game model does not display her with a flat chest, some outfits actually add more curves, though this is likely a game model/story discrepancy.
- Curiously, Aisha's Promotion avatar has a belt that's larger than her waist, yet it does not fall off nor dangle; it is likely secured by magic.
- During the development of the game, Aisha was originally named Arme, whom was based off of a character with the same name in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- This idea was scrapped due to copyright reasons as both games were hosted by different companies, however it can still be found within the game's core files, as the scripts within her .kom files all go by the name Arme instead of Aisha.
- In one update, Aisha's hair became a little spikier and she gets a little more blush.
- Aisha's Promotional weapon, like Elsword's, changes with Awakening Mode turning the end of the staff to a heart-like shape.
- Aisha wrote the Skill Notes "Endless Desire II" for Ara's Energy Absorption skill, "Effective Ways to Ignite Fire" for Elesis' Explosive Fist, and "Slap" for Heaven's Fist - Sweeper.
- Even though Aisha refuses to state her weight, it should be noted that Aisha falls at a much faster speed than most other characters when is held down after jumping or levitating. However, it is unclear whether this is because of her weight or simply an in-game feature.
- The side story Lost Power 1 went more in depth into Aisha's initial backstory.
- It is revealed that her grandfather's name is Kuenbaran.
- It is elaborated that Aisha and her grandfather had sought out to find the ancient Ring of Mimir in a sealed Ellian ruin. Due to her intellect and research, she was able to break the seal of the Ellian ruin.
- The side story Lost Power 4 takes place right after she find the ring and encounters a mysterious man.
- It is implied that Aisha's last name is Landar, as she refers to the Landar family in the exact same manner she did to her own family in the previous quest. However, it is no explicitly stated.
- The side story Lost Power 5 details the finale of Aisha's experience inside the Ellian ruins.
- Contrary to her prologue where she stated that the ring disappeared, the ring was taken by the mysterious man and he simply walked away, never to be seen again.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||愛莎||Aisha|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||爱莎||Aisha|
|Elsword: Evolution (Mobile)||Aysha (before May 19, 2016)|