|Weapon||Destroyer, Twin Silver Shooters|
|Class Tree||Chung > Shooting Guardian > Deadly Chaser|
You will not get away!
After compiling the strengths of both the Silver Shooter and the Destroyer, Chung succeeds in forming two Silver Shooters. This results in Chung able to use his Silver Shooters more conveniently at any time with his new plethora of skills also being able to both disable the opponent while attacking from a suitable distance. Any incoming enemies approaching him can easily be wiped in a blink of an eye, acting as a sniper in any fight. The Deadly Chaser is surely a force to be reckoned with in the battlefield. Those who are fighting one should always be cautious, as they can instantly get shot without even realizing it.
The powerful bullets launched from the pair of Silver Shooters overwhelm their enemies and diminish their morale even before they sense Chung's presence. When opponents see the light ahead, they quickly find themselves looking up at the sky. This new method of fighting gave Chung the image of an "Assassin" rather than a "Guardian". From then on, people began to call Chung -- the tracker of death, the one who can hide even his shadow, the Deadly Chaser!
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Shooting Guardian can advance into Deadly Chaser. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
- Speak with Lento in Feita
- Eliminate 20 Mana Eaters in 3x-3 on Very Hard.
- Defeat the Plant Overlords (Boss) 12 times at 3x-4 on Hard or above.
- Speak with Hanna, the blacksmith of Velder.
- Collect 10 drops from the Dark Elves, 10 drops from the Blood Eaters, and 10 drops from any Arc-Gullitos in Velder.
- Note: 5-2 Very Hard (☆☆☆) is recommended for this part of the quest.
- Speak with Adel, the Elder of the Ponggos in Altera.
- Eliminate 12 Nasod Healers in 4-5
- Defeat the Nasod King 12 times in 4-6
- Speak with Lento in Peita
- Collect 10 drops from the Stone Golem, 10 drops from Glitter Necromancer and 10 drops from Glitter Spearman , Glitter Defender or Glitter Archer in Peita.
- Unlike all other characters, Chung's in-game model actually changes after the 2nd job advancement, having him grow much taller than before.
Going from even smaller then Aisha to only being shorter then Raven. However this only affects stance in town, dungeon and PvP still retain the same height. The same applies to Iron Paladin as well.
- Deadly Chaser is also the only 2nd Job class to feature 3 official 2nd Job portraits.
- Deadly Chaser's promo Destroyer cannon bears resemblance to a rifle; with the stock, trigger, and an iron sight on the tip of the cannon visible.
- It is rarely visible, but Deadly Chaser sports a ponytail. This can be seen by rotating his game model or walking.