|Weapon||Staff, Magic, Elemental Magic|
|Class Tree||Aisha > High Mage > Elemental Master|
Elemental Masters have the ability to control the four Elements, Ice, Fire, Thunder, and Wind in order to deal heavy damage to their foes. Not only that, but with her large amounts of Mana and Party Supports, not only is the Elemental Master one of the most fearsome classes, but they are also one of the greatest buffers in the game, helping her teammates out while at the same time inflicting Elemental destruction to those who dare challenge her!
Following in the footsteps of her mentor Aisha tries to advance her magic further, and eventually manages to harness the power over the four elements of nature. Obtaining her newfound powers as well as being able to control the tide of the battlefield, Aisha successfully becomes the Elemental Master!
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, High Mage can advance into Elemental Master. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 20 Golem's Core from the Stone Golems in Feita.
- 3x-3 Very Hard (☆☆☆), is recommended. You should go through the straight path.
- Collect 5 Unbroken Runic Crystals from the Mana Eaters in 3x-3 on any difficulty.
- Speak with Grail
- Collect 40 Spirit Stones of Devildom from any one of the Dark Elves (including Chloe) in the Velder dungeons.
- 5-2 Very Hard is recommended (☆☆☆). You should also skip the last optional room.
Speak with Grail.
| Lightning Strike
After shooting a fireball, call forth a storm that push targets back and deal damage 3 times (for stoic) and end the combo with a lightning strike. This can be looped up to 3 times.
| Frostbite Sphere
An upgrade of Aisha old combo in which she makes a magic ball in her hands. This combo now pull targets together. Can be used against shielded mobs. As of the March 29th Update in Korea, the ice globes now inflict Frostbite.
- In a recent KR Elsword update, Elemental Master gains a different pose. NA has also received this change.