[Mod] Big Bang Stream
|[Special Active: Tenacity] [Mod] |
Charge ahead, deploying a group of Elastic Bombs which then also shoot out with command attacks.
Additional Elastic Bombs have a 25% chance to become a Big Elastic Bomb. Elastic Bombs from command attacks have a 0.4 second cooldown. (Can also be activated midair)
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Centurion||99||[Force] Big Bang Stream (A)|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Self BuffBomb Clip RemovalSelf BuffBomb Clip Removal||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Cast Explosion||Additional Elastic Bomb Explosion||Big Elastic Bomb Chance||Reactivation Cooldown||Duration||Cast Explosion||Elastic Bomb Count|
|PvE||2122%||88%||540%||25%||0.4 Seconds||30 Seconds||1||8||100 MP||9 Seconds|
|Chung||Shelling Guardian||Tactical Trooper|
Enters Siege Shelling.
|Killing Blow (1) Big Bang Stream||Light Big Bang Stream|
|Attribute Effect||Duration||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||39 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||80 MP|
- Does not include Elastic Bombs created by commands.
Tips and Details
- The dash forward upon casting the skill can move through enemies ahead, and the bombs will be thrown out the way you came, allowing them to hit any enemy passed through very consistently.
- Due to this however, the initial Elastic Bombs thrown out have a harder time hitting enemies or bosses near or in a wall, such as Interdimensional Colossus.
- Considering the Self BuffBomb Clip RemovalSelf BuffBomb Clip Removal Elastic Bombs deal the skill's Additional Elastic Bomb Explosion damage, the Elastic Bombs provided by this version of the skill are significantly weaker than the original. The Big Elastic Bombs retain the same damage value as the original skill however.
- Because the normal version's initial explosion alone already deals more than the full damage of this skill, and the additional bombs also deal much less damage on average, this version is mostly specifically useful for its forward dash, allowing it to approach opponents in PvP from a safer distance.
- The skill's own 8 Elastic Bombs are actually slightly different from normal ones, being a bit larger (but not as large as Big Elastic Bombs) and producing a cold spark on exploding, rather than the usual explosion that leaves some blue dust behind. Their actual explosion range and hitstun is the same as normal ones however, so this is just a visual effect.
Centurion - Skills
- Hydro Cannon
- Hydro Cannon