- For the Eastern Lurensia dungeon by the same name, see Black Forest Outskirts.
This is an Event Map for Laby's prerelease event.
Black Forest Outskirts
Black Forest Outskirts.
|An unknown energy is lingering here.|
- This dungeon can only be played solo
| Monster Image
|| Monster Description
|| Monster Moves
|| Uki -
- Elsword: I didn't know this place was in Feita. We couldn't come here last time because of the demons... it feels kind of mysterious.
- Aisha: It's said that they had to build a temple here because the demonic energy was so strong. I'm now inclined to believe that those rumours were true.
- Rena: I heard that the dark forest was only filled with demonic energy... But the energy here is somewhat warm~
- Raven: That's...! I've never seen it before. Is it a monster that lives here?
- Eve: It's just like we were told. It's a place with strong demonic energy, be careful.
- Chung: The source of all monsters that dwell in Lurensia... Was that rumour true?
- Ara: It was clearly daytime but it became dark soon as we entered the forest. It must be even darker deeper in, right?
- Elesis: We're only at the outskirts and there's so many monsters... we should thank the Feita guards.
- Add: Whoever that decided to build a temple here had really bad taste. But fine, I'll play along since the strong demonic energy here is interesting.
- Lu/Ciel: I'm surprised there's a forest with such strong demonic energy in Elrios. It feels almost like a demon realm.
- Rose: There are a lot of enemy movements in the dense forest. I must stay vigilant.
- Ain: (Elrios is supposed to be blessed by the goddess. So how did a forest with such strong demonic energy come to be...?)
|| Item Name
|| How to Obtain
|| Complete Recovery Potion
|| Obtained by defeating Uki.
|| Consumable (Special Recovery):
Recover: 100% HP
Recover: 100% MP
Cooldown Time: 30 secs.
- The location of this dungeon takes place somewhere deep within the forest surrounding Feita.
- This area was previously mentioned during Feita's story quests in Chapter 9, and dimensional doors were said to appear here.
| South Korea
|| 검은 숲 외곽
|| Black Forest Outskirts