|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Charge and blink to targets with flame attacks. Initial hit does additional damage. If the skill is canceled abruptly, recover MP by "Remaining number of hits" x 20.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||MP Recover per Extra Slash||Cooldown|
|Initial Attack||Flame Dash||Initial Attack||Flame Dash|
|45||1264%||610%||1||1~7||200 MP||20 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Initial Attack||Flame Dash|
|Light Blazing Dance||Empowered Blazing Dance|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 85%||170 MP||Damage increased to 120%|
- Damage includes all additional slashes.
Tips and Details
- The skill has a greater search radius for enemies on the first teleport than any successive ones. If there are no enemies left in range, the skill ends and you will regain the listed MP per remaining slash.
- The search radius of the skill is a sphere, so it is able to target enemies on a different Z-axis than you as well. It can also teleport to objects such as boxes.
- The final hit smashes enemies and will knock them down.
- The initial attack applies once to all enemies this skill hits.
- While it states that it gives 20 MP for each additional slash, it is actually 1/10th of the MP used to cast it.
- As a result, lowering the cost of this skill also lowers how much MP is returned for each additional slash.