[Mod] Burning Punisher
|[Special Active: Bravery]|
[Mod] Indiscriminately fire on nearby enemies. The magic bullets will chase enemies for a short duration.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Fatal Phantom||99||Burning Punisher|
|Mode||Magic Bullet (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Burn||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Number of Bullets||Hits per Bullet|
|PvE||131%||30||Amount of Enemies + 1||-1 MP||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Haste Burning Punisher||Heavy Burning Punisher|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Cooldown decreased to 80%||17.6 Seconds||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Single Target||Multiple Targets||Single Target||Multiple Targets|
- Does not take into account damage increase from [Phantom's Mark].
|Intense Showtime||Awakened Will: Deadly Chaser||Phantom Shooter|
Tips and Details
- The skill will inflict [Phantom's Mark] on any enemies hit, which guarantees the additional damage increase so long as the target is susceptible to debuffs.
- Each bullet from [Mod] Burning Punisher will home and ricochet off of every target within its range before hitting one last target and dissipating.
- On a single target, the 30 bullets will pierce through the target once before hitting them a second time and dissipating.
- Due to the way the skill works, anything within range is effectively guaranteed to take at least 30 hits. After the bullet had pierced through every target, each bullet will dissipate upon hitting their next target.
- The skill does not do a fixed number of hits. Instead, for each additional target, the hit count for the skill will increase by 30, spread across the number of targets.
- It's heavily advised to activate [Prepared Chaser] before using this skill. Its multi-hit nature alongside the former buff will refill Awakening very easily.
- Each bullet can ricochet off of enemies and pierce multiple enemies that are grouped together.
- Should the bullets chase an enemy without other enemies near to seek, they'll fly in their current direction until they vanish or get near another enemy.
- Due to the extremely fast hit speed, provided the damage is enough to kill, this skill can completely bypass Boss threshold reactions by itself, even ones that cannot be prevented by any means other than a oneshot, such as with Avalanche.
- However, this will not work on Solace (Phase 2).
- The bullets from this skill cannot be reflected unless it has ricocheted off of an enemy first.
- Furthermore, reflected bullets do not ricochet/target anyone; instead, simply fire back at whichever angle they were shot.
- After the 2019 Re:Boot update, Chung will perform this skill using his Phantom Shooters instead of his Silver Shooters.
|Fatal Phantom Skills|