[Mod] Carpet Bombing
|[Special Active: Bravery]|
[Mod] Install a portal to receive support from Hamel's Artillery Bombardment Unit.
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Centurion||99||[Force] Carpet Bombing (A)|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Cannonball Consumption||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Cannon Blow||Portal Strike||Submissile Explosion||Cannon Blow||Portal Strike||Submissile Explosion||Initial||Additional|
|Submissile Count Per Wave||Wave Count|
|PvE||205%||356%||2071%||1||19||6||2 x [Additional Cannonballs Consumed / 3]||10||0||3 ~ 6||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Critical Carpet Bombing||Heavy Carpet Bombing|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Mode||Base||Modified Warhead/Mobile Shelling|
|PvE||11,844%||75,154%||17,055.36%||108,221.76%||13,857.48% ~ 18,014.724%||87,895.33% ~ 114,202.43%||19,954.77% ~ 25,941.2%||126,569.28% ~ 164,451.5%|
|PvP||4,052%||25,721%||5,834.88%||37,038.24%||4,740.84% ~ 6,163.092%||30,081.84% ~ 39,085.69%||6,826.81% ~ 8,874.85%||43,317.85% ~ 56,283.39%|
- Average assumes 4 Portal Strike and 10 Submissile hits.
- Average does not account for Cannon Blow.
- Assumes 6 cannonballs are consumed to add 4 submissiles per wave.
- Modified damage ranges from 0 to 6 enhanced cannonballs used.
Difference from Original
|Original Skill||[Mod] Change|
|Modified Warhead||Reload Mastery||Mobile Shelling|
Tips and Details
- The portal will follow paths.
- The submissiles will be thrown out of the top of the portal in an arc around it, with 6 to 10 submissiles being spawned per wave based on cannonball usage, for a total of 10 waves.
- Naturally, due to the travel distance and wide arc the submissiles are scattered in, only exceptionally wide enemies can be hit fully by this skill.
- Rarely, the portal may get stuck on corners or walls. Even a smaller enemy may take full damage when in such a place.
- On average, the portal deals 3~4 hits as it passes by enemies, with around 6~17 submissiles landing on them after.
- Enemies directly above the portal can be hit by every submissile of a wave, since they all spawn from the same spot. As they arc out considerably afterwards as they fall back down, it is actually optimal to be below enemies when firing the skill, rather than in front of them, as the portal does still hit slightly above platforms as well.
|Between its initial release and the 08/01/2019 KR Patch, the portal had a hitbox which would push targets along with the skill.|
Centurion - Skills
- Hydro Cannon
- Hydro Cannon