|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Burn enemies with flames of darkness summoned from the realm of demons. (Can also be activated in midair)|
|Switching Skill (Lu)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Flames of Darkness
|Max Hits||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||530%||7||4 CP||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|PvE||530%||7||4 CP||200 MP||11 Seconds|
|Stage||Heavy Demonic Breath||Reversed Demonic Breath|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Normal||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|16.8 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|120 MP||21 Seconds|
|[Enhanced]||13.2 Seconds||16.5 Seconds|
|Affected By Action Speed|
|Eschaton (A)||Nobility||Noblesse Oblige||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- The flames will reach roughly 3/4ths of the Training Room, and, at the furthest range, hit up to 2 platforms above and one below. Due to the cone-shaped area, the vertical range does start off rather small.
- After unlocking Nobility, Awakened Will: Noblesse and Innocent Duet, it is possible to loop Eschaton indefinitely by not having it on your skill bar (because skills not on your skill bar have no cooldown), by first using a Ciel skill (most efficiently Soul Extortion), followed by this skill and its chain effect.
- This will only work smoothly as long as no trait for Demonic Breath is selected, or if you have enough Cooldown Reduction effects such as through El Resonance to ensure the cooldown ends after you cast Ciel's skill.
- This is extremely effective in Abandoned Icerite Plant, where the numerous enemies will replenish Ciel's MP with Soul Extortion, allowing you to use almost no MP recovery items for a majority of the dungeon.
- This skill is extremely similar to the older version of [Mod] Demonic Breath, but it reaches further and deals more damage.
|Between its initial release and the 08/01/2019 KR Patch, Demonic Breath was a chargeable skill which summoned fire that covered a rectangular area.
|Royal Guard Skills|