Diabla specializes in combination combos and skills. Most of her skills are strong impact attacks which destroy her surrounding to dish out damage. Diabla enables Lu to temporarily turn back into her old demon self. In that mode, you will not be able to use Ciel, but will gain high range projectiles and new skills.
Ever since coming to Elrios, the onslaught of Demon Assassins going after the pair wouldn't stop. However, something felt different one day. Lu sensing something, quickly reacted and thrusted herself into an incoming spear thrown towards Ciel. The spear pierced Lu's body and she felt her whole body convulse while being engulfed with a familiar powerful demonic energy. Lu recognized the demonic energy as the one she lost. She became healed in an instant while causing a huge explosion. With a single gesture, the Demon Assassins were obliterated into dust.
"Look carefully. This is power held only by true demonic royalty!"
The demonic energy that engulfed Lu soon disappeared but it became clear that her demonic power had gotten stronger.
First Class Advancement
- Clear 2-1: Shadow Forest.
- Collect a drop from Awakened Banthus in 2-2: Banthus Cave.
- Speak to Hoffman in Elder.
- Clear 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Applicable only when Lu/Ciel has 1 Combination Points, and will be activated when a enemy is Bounded. To bound enemies, press when prompted after launching a enemy.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
|Thorns of Hell|
Diabla's accessory, Awakened Demon's Instinct.
- Diabla is a Spanish term for "Female Devil".
- In Spain, her name was changed to Lilith, who was portrayed in certain religious texts as Adam's first wife and in later folk traditions as the queen of demons.
- Lu's normally white star-shaped pupils turn black upon advancing to Diabla. Her horns also turn black and become covered in scales, resembling the horns of Jin, In, and Scar, as opposed to the bright, smooth appearance in her other job paths.
- Lu's smile also becomes wider upon advancing to Diabla.
- Unlike the other job paths, Diabla focuses entirely on Lu. Most skills are focused solely on Lu, and only actives allow players to switch to Ciel.
- For this reason, Ciel does not gain a new pose from base to 1st job advancement, retaining his pose from his base job.
- Diabla's Manic Demon Form is made to resemble Diabla rather than her original appearance, which resembles her base job.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||深淵鬼皇||Abyss Ghost King|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||深渊邪灵||Abyss Evil Spirit|