[Mod] Dual Buster
|[Special Active: Tenacity]|
[Mod] Leap forward to subdue enemies and fire shots ahead.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Fatal Phantom||99||Dual Buster|
|Mode||Damage||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Cannon Strike (Physical)||Magical Damage (Magical)||Cannon Strike||Magical Damage|
|PvE||79%||565%||2||6||100 MP||7 Seconds|
|Light Dual Buster||Absorbing Dual Buster|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||80 MP||MP Gain of the skill increased to 200%|
|Intense Showtime||Awakened Will: Deadly Chaser||Phantom Shooter|
Tips and Details
- The Cannon Strike hit can be countered.
- The bullets' distance limit is roughly half of the screen.
- The bullets' hitbox seems to be attached to the bullets, making it possible to miss very small targets or targets on marginally lower altitude.
- This also means that they have a small hitbox behind Chung.
- Despite not being listed in the tooltip, the Cannon blast does the same damage as the Cannon strike.
- Additionally, it can activate certain combo/Active restricted effects, such as Oath of Ruin.
- Even though it starts with a Cannon strike and a blast, it won't activate [Prepared Chaser] when used on a target with [Hunter's Mark].
- This skill is affected by the effects of [Silver Blessing] and [Phantom's Mark].
|Fatal Phantom Skills|