I have to protect...even if it breaks.
[A guardian knight that exists only for El and Elrios]
"I have to protect...even if it breaks."
A guardian knight that exists only for the El and Elrios. A class that draws out the power of the source of the El and condemns all those who threaten the El and the world.
After making the easiest choice he can make, he suddenly realizes he has separated from the El despite sleeping comfortably in the Giant El. Why am I separated from the El again? Was the fate I felt inside the El a misunderstanding? If one small sacrifice couldn't end everything, then what role did he have left? Cutting down the enemy aiming for the El he finally realizes. A reason for existence. It is not possible to reject destiny and the will of the world that was set from the beginning.
"Everything is according to the El's will..."
Having fully accepted the El's power for a role that was given a long time ago, he awakens as a sword to protect the El and the world.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Genesis .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Clear El Tower Defense 5 times.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Sin Cleaver • Intense Slam • Retribution
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Genesis can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Genesis) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Elsword/Gallery
- Sephira's appearance is permanently changed upon job advancing, gaining much bigger wings not unlike those it had during El's Resonance previously, and its core gaining an extra winged ring around itself, potentially referring to the fact that Elsword is almost permanently resonating with the El now.
- During El's Resonance (Awakening), Elsword's color scheme shifts to white and blue with yellow highlights while also donning a hood, making him appear strikingly similar to Ain's Spiritualism mode as well as that character's Richter path. Additionally, Sephira changes even further, sprouting 6 massive wings as well as being adorned with 2 trailers (replacing the ones from Genesis's own outfit) and 2 floating El crystals, giving him the same appearance as Ishmael and her angels, as seen in his awakening portrait.
- Additionally, his eyes turn bright blue just like is the case for Knight Emperor, who displays a more natural form of El's Resonance.
- Awakening in-game will overwrite your current avatar with the awakening form.
- Due to continuous use of the El's Resonance, Genesis assimilated more with the Giant El, causing all of his hair to turn white and becoming a half-angel entity rather than human.
- As a result, Genesis' age is listed as Unknown, rather than 18 years old like Elsword's other paths.
- Genesis has a turquoise blue gem embedded in his suit and near the handle of his sword, in the same fashion as Knight Emperor, making them both the only Elsword paths to do this and display any significant forms of El's Resonance, as Rune Master and Immortal lack either.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||起源之光||Genesis Light|