|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery]|
[Mod] Open a crack to the demon realm and release the spirits of evil. (Can also be activated in midair). Targets hit by the wave will be consumed by the cries of the evil spirits.
Depending on the number of "Gathered Souls" buff, it will increase the size of the attack.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||CP Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Evil Spirit Wave||Evil Spirit Cry||Evil Spirit Wave||Evil Spirit Cry|
|PvE||2327%||294%||1||6||10 CP||0 MP||20 Seconds|
|Persistent Eschaton||Gigantic Eschaton|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Range and duration increased to 133%||Skill size increased to 150%|
|Mode||Regular||Communication - Restoration|
- Does not account for splash damage.
|Affected By Action Speed|
|Soul Collector||Demonic Breath||Communication - Restoration||Nobility||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- This version lacks the traveling range increase effect from using Gathered Souls
- The Evil Spirit Cry explosion deals splash damage, but considering the explosion's incredibly massive size, unlike other splash damage skills, it does not even need enemies to be grouped together to be effective and can easily wipe out enemies nowhere near each other.
- For each target within the vicinity of each other, this skill does an additional 1,764% (564% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- Because of this trait, this version is far superior to the regular version for clearing rooms. In return, it loses some of its strength on larger bosses or targets that are easily carried by the regular's Evil Spirit Wave. Since you can swap between Mod and regular at will, use whichever version fits the situation best.
- When used on the ground, you can act out of the skill the moment the projectile appears through movement or by using a different skill. This is not the case when used in midair however, as the skill prevents user input at all until you land.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||时间终结||Eschaton|