|Nyelv:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Nasod Drones, Nasod Assistants|
|Class Tree||Another Code > Code: Exotic > Code: Nemesis
Another Code > Code: Architecture > Code: Empress
Another Code > Code: Electra > Code: Battle Seraph
|Voice Actors|| 우정신 Woo Jeong Shin
能登 麻美子 Noto Mamiko
|Release Date|| 18 December 2008
2 November 2011
November 23rd, 2011
15 February 2012
You will now face the queen of Nasods.
- 1 Eve
- 1.1 Specialty
- 1.2 Special Ability
- 1.3 Background
- 1.4 First Class Advancement
- 1.5 Skill Tree
- 1.6 Combos
- 1.7 Gliding
- 1.8 Heavyweight
- 1.9 Skills
- 1.10 Theme
- 1.11 Gallery
- 1.12 Trivia
Eve may not look tough like the others, but she uses her powers of machinery to take down enemy forces for her. Since Eve is the Queen of Nasods, she can summon Nasods from her kingdom to aid her in her battle.
Main Article: Core Release System
Eve is able to summon the Queen's Core, which is able to protect Eve while also damaging all targets in its line of fire.
Eve, an upper-class Nasod, was once called 'The Little Queen of Nasods' when Humans and Nasod coexisted in Ancient Elrios. The times were peaceful and they worked side by side with their creators. However, the reign of prosperity was fleeting, as the power of El began to weaken. Nasod civilization declined without its power source. They sought help from the Humans, but they were denied help, and the war of Nasod and Humans began. Years passed with the Humans winning the ancient war but at the same time diminishing the El's power. Only a few ancient Nasods survived the war and made it back into their preservation capsules.
For thousands of years, Eve was preserved in her capsule unit to avoid the catastrophe until an El fragment flew into it. Eve woke up to only find out that she was stranded alone in this new present time. She gathered her remaining energy and ancient knowledge to revive King Nasod and the Nasod race. After all, a queen cannot be without a king and Eve understood that best.
Years passed and King Nasod was on a mission to continue the ancient war with the humans. He and his followers had become corrupted and no longer acknowledged Eve. In the midst of the war, a young red-haired boy and his friends destroyed the last remains of Eve's race and ended King Nasod's life. Once again, Eve is left stranded and alone in this present time as though her efforts were meaningless. Not all hope is lost! Eve decides to regain the power of El and hopes to revive her race once again. She decides to follow the red-haired boy and his friends to find the El Shards and revive her race. It was, after all, the first time a boy said he wanted to be her friend.
First Class Advancement
- Clear 2-4 once on any difficulty.
- Collect 4 drops from the White Ghost Magicians in 2-3 on Very Hard (☆☆☆)
- Kill 15 Bomber Mong and defeat William Phoru in 2-4 on Hard or higher (☆☆+)
- Speak to Echo, the alchemist of Elder Village.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
With help from her Nasod drones, Eve can glide around. This can be done by doing the commands such as:
(Hold) (off a platform),
They last longer than normal running and dash jumping. They also give Eve good hangtime in midair.
If you have a Nasod Battle Suit Drone, the color of the trail left behind will turn pink. Likewise, having a weapon with Triple fire/poison/ice, will change the trail to red/green/blue.
Due to her nature as a Nasod, Eve falls more quickly compared to other characters after being launched by enemy attacks.
- Eve's drones are named Moby for the black one and Remy for the white one.
- All of Eve's summoned Nasods are enemy monsters from Altera.
- As a gag Eve slaps her opponent in her ZZZX combo just as she would slap Elsword in ElType and in her introduction.
- This slap turns the enemy around, so it's useful against shield mobs. It's also the only time Eve directly lays a hand on the enemy.
- With element enchantment, given orientation when Eve is facing the player, the left drone will take the stacking element aura, while the right drone will take the instant effect element aura.
- Eve often displays an expressionless face and states that she does not have 'any emotions'. Despite this, she has shown signs that she does have emotions.
- Characters released after Eve started to only have one Skill Cut in.
- Eve's 1st / 2nd Job Classes have the highest Physical Defense of all female characters.
- Eve wrote the skill notes Piercing Soul and Reaction Acceleration.
- She seems to be keeping a diary.
- According to the official biodata: