|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Blink and attack targets with enormous speed.|
(Additional battering strikes can be dealt with Energy gained from Celestial Fox mode)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Sakra Devanam||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Spirit Energy Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Hit||Battering||Initial Hit||Battering||Base||Additional|
|PvE||2884%||734%||1||1 x [Spirit Energy + 1]||-1~10||-∞||0 MP||24 Seconds|
|Heavy Flying Kite||Critical Flying Kite|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|28.8 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 100%
Skill will ignore 20% defense (10% defense in PvP)
- Damage assumes a single target with no additional Spirit Orbs gained.
|Valor and Devotion||Time of Enlightenment||Flow of Chi|
Tips and Details
- While 10 energy is required to cast the skill, it will only consume 1 energy per battering strike. If no more enemies are in range, the skill will stop early without consuming all 10 energy.
- If there are no targets in range upon casting the skill, one strike will still be performed in place, consuming 1 energy.
- Energy gained through killing enemies in Celestial Fox mode will allow the skill to continue attacking for as long as you can gain energy this way. With high enough damage, this can be used to clear out most of a dungeon area with a single cast of the skill, as demonstrated in the video to the right.
- One final attack will be done upon reaching 0 energy, hence the [Spirit Energy + 1] hit count. Even if this attack kills an enemy and recovers energy while in Celestial Fox mode, the skill will no longer continue.
- Upon cast, the skill will search out a target in a very wide radius, but this range is heavily reduced for any following attacks. This initial radius is also reduced significantly in PvP.
- Enemies hit will be inflicted with extremely heavy hitstun, usually preventing enemies hit from moving at all until the entire skill has ended, especially when hitting a single target.
- The initial hit applies once per target, making this skill especially useful for clearing rooms quickly.
- Each battering strike hits in an area (like a normal attack would), allowing the skill to do its full single target damage on multiple enemies that are close enough together. The initial hit will still only hit each enemy once however.
- The final hit will knock enemies down. Using it on a target launched high enough into the air can allow you to catch them after the skill ends however.
- There's a bug with this skill. When used at the same time against Add when he enters Dynamo Configuration, the skill will continue with the animation but it does not deal initial damage.
- When used against Chung while he's in Heavy Stance, he will be able to receive all the hits from the skill without exceeding the hit limit. Also, Chung won't be able to use counterattack for the whole duration.
- Under the effect of connection delay, in Titan's Grotto, this skill may target the ceiling and make you locked in there.
- In the past, the skill used to list its range in in-game distance units the same way skills like Photon Flare still do. As it no longer lists this information, and due to many updates to both the intial and additional hits' homing radius as well as the tracking AI, it is unclear as to what the current version's range is.