Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Blink and attack targets with enormous speed.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Sakra Devanam||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Blink Distance (PvP)||Spirit Energy Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Hit||Damage per Spirit Energy||Horizontal||Vertical||Initial||Additional|
|45||2884%||734%||700 (350)||1200 (700)||-10||-∞||0 MP||24 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Initial Hit||Damage per Spirit Energy|
|Heavy Flying Kite||Evil Flying Kite|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|28.8 Seconds||Skill will burn 3 MP per hit|
|Valor and Devotion||Time of Enlightenment||Flow of Chi|
Tips and Details
- Flying Kite can deal up to 10,958% (2,789% in PvP) Physical Damage on a single target. With Heavy, it can deal up to 15,779.52% (4,016.16% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- Every slash is classified as a knockdown move, thus reducing knockdown by 10 for each slash.
- This skill is best used when the target is airborne, since you can catch your target after this skill, due to it being able to reset knockdown limit.
- The "Initial Strike" only applies once per target so this skill is useful for field cleaning.
- Every hit will inflict heavy hitstun, preventing charging MP for Mana Break.
- If used on a mob that nearly reach its Stoic Threshold, the Super Armor effect will only apply after this skill's animation ends.
- If there are no targets when you use 'Flying Kite', only 1 Orb will be consumed.
- As shown in the video to the right, if you are in Celestial Fox mode and you get an orb by killing an enemy, Flying Kite will continue. This makes it possible to do more than 10 slashes.
- The best way to utilize the maximum number of hits does is to activate this skill where a lot of targets are around while in Celestial Fox mode. (Like 8-3 or at Boss in 8-6)
- Each slash also hits in an area (like a normal attack would) which means you could maximize the damage of the skill when mobs are grouped real close.
- There's a bug with this skill. When used at the same time against Add when he enters Dynamo Configuration, the skill will continue with the animation but it does not deal initial damage.
- When used against Chung while he's in Heavy Stance, he will be able to receive all the hits from the skill without exceeding the hit limit. Also, Chung won't be able to use counterattack for the whole duration.
|Sakra Devanam Skills|