[Mod] Freezing Arrow
|[Special Active: Tenacity]|
[Mod] Fire several freezing arrows that will fly a short distance.
Enemies hit by the arrow will be frozen for 3 seconds and will be unable to move.
The damage is increased and frozen time will increase by 2 seconds if used while Awakened.
|NF Consumption Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Daybreaker||99||[Force] Freezing Arrow (A)|
|Mode||Freezing Arrow (Magical)||Enemy DebuffFreeze Duration||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||535%||724%||3 Seconds||5 Seconds||5||120 MP||10 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (1) Freezing Arrow||Light Freezing Arrow|
|Attribute Effect||Duration||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||3.9 Seconds||6.5 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||96 MP|
|Hawkeye||Arrow Mastery||Rapid Archer |
Forbidden Secret Manual (II) is needed to unlock this skill, available through the Power of Transcendence Skill Quest or Item Mall.
Tips and Details
- This version does not retain the explosive properties of the regular [Enhanced] Freezing Arrow, and as such lacks the splash damage as well.
- Due to this, combined with its lower traveling range, the skill is less effective for clearing out enemies than it appears, being more of a bossing tool instead.
- The skill applies freezing with 5 hits, making it extremely ineffective for chain freezing if fired at point-blank.
- With proper positioning and timing, it is possible to make only one arrow freeze the target rather than all 5, making it slightly more effective than the normal version for chain freezing if the target's freeze count limit is higher than 2.
- The multiple arrows make this version very reminiscent of one of Freezing Arrow's previous incarnations, Freezing Arrow - Drizzle, which also split into multiple arrows. That version only split after a single initial arrow hit a target or reached maximum range, however.
Daybreaker - Skills
- Whispering Wind
- Whispering Wind