Garden of Haures
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Reveal the garden of haures.|
The garden grows at regular intervals and does not disappear until the mother's HP reaches 0.
|Demon Realm Garden
|Switching Skill (Ciel)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Demon Realm Garden||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Haures Summon||Mother's Continuous Attack||Fluid's Continuous Attack||Haures Summon||Mother's Continuous Attack||Fluid's Continuous Attack||Plant Count||Garden of Haures||Mother's Health||Initial Duration||HP Drain after Initial Duration|
|All Speed Decrease||All Defense Decrease|
|55||913%||63%||45%||3||1 Per Second||6||15%||15%||50%||15 Seconds||10% HP every 3 Seconds||2||100 MP||18 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Demon Realm Garden|
|Haures Summon||Mother's Continuous Attack||Fluid's Continuous Attack||Mother's Health|
|Haste Garden of Haures||Regenerating (1) Garden of Haures|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Recovery|
|Cooldown decreased to 80%||14.4 Seconds||25% chance of regaining 100% of the MP Usage||100 MP|
|Communication - Absorption|
Tips and Details
- The garden will attract nearby enemies, switching their focus away from you. This is great for gathering enemies without having to worry about being targeted.
- While the description claims the demon realm plants spread every 2 seconds, there's actually 4 seconds between spawns.
- Enemies can take damage from multiple plants at once. Exceptionally wide enemies could theoretically take hits from all 6 plants and the main flower.
- On average, enemies will take damage from at least 2 plants, or 1 plant and the mother flower near the center.
- Over the full duration, the mother flower will deal 50 hits, while the smaller plants will deal 47, 43, and 39 hits respectively from when they spawn.
- When summoned at a certain distance from a wall, the flowers on one side will end up spawning away from the wall near each other. With the right positioning, it is thus relatively consistent to have all 3 flowers and the mother flower do their damage to a cornered target, dealing a total of 11,694% Physical Damage, including summoning damage, assuming the flower never gets hit by other sources to deplete its health faster.
- The theoretical maximum damage this skill can deal, should all 6 smaller plants and the mother flower connect, is 17,499% Physical Damage, including summoning damage, assuming the flower never gets hit by other sources to deplete its health faster.
- Unfortunately, this skill cannot stay active very long against Bone Dragon, as the plants would spread into the fire where it is standing, killing the garden very quickly.
- The mother flower can be buffed by something such as Arme Thaumaturgy's Autosuggestion, allowing it to survive longer against enemy attacks. This does not affect its total damage output however, as that will always drain the flower's HP entirely after 30 seconds. It also cannot be healed.
|South Korea||하우레스의 정원||Garden of Haures|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||浩瑞士的庭院||Garden of Haures|
|France||Jardin de Flauros||Garden of Flauros|
|Italy||Giardino di Haures||Garden of Haures|
|Brazil||Jardim de Haures||Garden of Haures|