Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Shoot a heavy damage shot forward. The explosion will cause twice as much damage.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||2533%||3873%||1||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Critical Heavy Railgun||Evil Heavy Railgun|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|70||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|240 MP||Skill will burn 25 MP per hit|
|Intense Showtime||Gas Piston System||Phantom Shooter|
Tips and Details
- Any foes struck by the initial hit will explode and be launched into the air. These secondary explosions damage the target and anything near it, so this skill is most effective against tightly packed groups.
- The shot does not travel across the entire map, merely about 3/4 of a screen. It also doesn't follow curved paths, making it highly situational.
- The recoil from the shot will push Chung backwards 100 range.
- The shell explodes at the end of its range. Hitting with it requires proper spacing; if done correctly, you can get three hits (one shell, two explosions) on a single target.
- Critical Heavy Railgun can benefit greatly in Secret Dungeons if the player manages to align a cluster of enemies as all the explosions can hit nearby targets, multiplying the skill's damage while also ignoring defense.
- It is possible to defeat the Transporting Tunnel: Contaminated Area boss in one Heavy Railgun by grouping up enough Evolved Alterasia Spores with the boss and then using the skill.
|Deadly Chaser Skills|