|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Shoot a heavy damage shot forward. The explosion will cause twice as much damage.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||2533%||3873%||1||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Critical Heavy Railgun||Haste Heavy Railgun|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|70||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|240 MP||Cooldown decreased to 80%||12 Seconds|
- Does not account for splash damage.
|Intense Showtime||Gas Piston System||Phantom Shooter|
Tips and Details
- Any foes struck by the initial hit will explode. These secondary explosions damage the target and anything near it, so this skill is most effective against tightly packed groups.
- The shot does not travel across the entire map, merely about 3/4 of a screen. It also doesn't follow curved paths, making it highly situational.
- The recoil from the shot will push Chung backwards 100 range.
- The shell explodes at the end of its range. Hitting with it requires proper spacing; if done correctly, you can get three hits (one shell, two explosions) on a single target.
- Critical Heavy Railgun can benefit greatly in Secret Dungeons if the player manages to align a cluster of enemies as all the explosions can hit nearby targets, multiplying the skill's damage while also ignoring defense.
- It is possible to defeat the Transporting Tunnel: Contaminated Area boss in one Heavy Railgun by grouping up enough Evolved Alterasia Spores with the boss and then using the skill.
|Deadly Chaser Skills|