Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil|
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Mod] [Command Activation Skill]
Using the skill will register to its own skill slot.
After registering, use Walk or Stand +Z key to activate.
Use all Sentimental Points upon use and each point will ignore 10% (PvP 5%) Defense. (Max 10 Stacks)
Punch a close enemy ahead. Enemy that's punched will be hit by Kapow Explosion. (Can be used 2 times)
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Eternity Winner||99||Kapow Punch|
|Level Required||Kapow Explosion (Physical)||Max Hits||Defense Penetration
(Per SP Spent)
|Command Activation Skill||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Activation Command||Usage Count||Duration|
|99||440%||8||10%||2||60 Seconds||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Level Required||Kapow Explosion (Physical)||Defense Penetration|
(Per SP Spent)
|Light Kapow Punch||Heavy Kapow Punch|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Homage||Just a Club|
Tips and Details
- [Mod] Kapow Punch can deal up to 3,520% (1,256% in PvP) Physical Damage per use.
- With the Heavy trait, it can deal up to 5,068.8% (1,808.64% in PvP) Physical Damage per use.
- The skill's long lingering hitbox and forward dashing distance makes it effective in PvP to approach people with, especially since you gain 2 casts of the skill like with the normal version of this skill.
- It is also much more likely to deal its full damage, as it doesn't launch opponents or need a wall to inflict more hits.
- Each hit caused by this skill inflicts a massive amount of hitstun that will heavily delay bosses. In PvP it is also effective on opponents in Super Armor as well as delaying an opponent's Mana Break.
|South Korea||우도쾅 펀치||Crash Punch|
|Eternity Winner Skills|